I feel heartbroken when I learn a girl I like has had a high school/teen romance before. What am I going to do? ❤💘?

I am a hopeless romantic. I like to be very affectionate and puppy lovish. I like to be (excuse my language but this is about to sound really gay) sweet and "adorable".

But I feel like that type of affection and love is sweeter when two people are younger.

So if I am like that with my first love, and she has already experienced that when she was younger, what would make it sweeter? I feel it is impossible.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter that she's experienced that kind of love before, every experience is different. Just be yourself. You seem like a very sweet guy.

What Girls Said 4

• That's lame dude =\

• Try growing up. Dealing with reality usually provides the best results.

• You are worrying to much. Way too much thought into it. What if you are already being so much better than her "first love" what if you are her "first love".. She considered that to be a romance just because it was all she had experience in that field.. keep being the sweet adorable man that you are.. maybe you'll be her actual first love and the other was just very strong feelings and a good connection. Good luck :)

• Still go for her. The past is the past

What Guys Said 2

• Good luck in this day and age finding a girl who hasn't dated or had sex. I assume you haven't had either before that's why you want that in a girl?

I have had sex but no girlfriend

The whole first love thing is nothing important the older you get. Your first love from high school is a mere after thought years down the road. Stop putting thst on a pedistal and move on.

• Just get over it, your not the first cock she has had in side of her, you just need to accept it and deal with it, this isn't the 5th grade.