Guys, Have guys ever rejected sex offered by a girl (your date/ GF) ? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've turned many women over the years as I had no interest in them. I rarely have sex with women I don't know. You've really got to be quite a catch for me to even contemplate taking things to such an intimate level.

I've never turned down a girlfriend though... I think it's very important to take care of your partner even when you're not feeling it. I know how it sucks to be turned away by your partner when you want to be with them. I try to treat my partner the way I would expect them to treat me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• yes i have. actually i turned down my girlfriend (now wife) when she first went for it. i explained that it was too soon for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she pissed me off

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes. I can't remember why because it was years ago. It was probably because I felt like going out or I was stressed out from random shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if this counts, but I was offered a BJ (for cash) by a quite attractive girl on the street. She had tweaker's eyes, so I politely declined. She was thus offended and shouted out so after me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure.

In long-term relationships it happens at some point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if I didn't feel well or if I had zero condoms with me

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have
    when its a random girl
    well cause its a random girl
    when its my girlfriend then im mad at her

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a31406-why-i-believe-god-exists-the-bible-is-true-part-1

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say I have

0|0
    0|0
  • They were too drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times... Usually just other women inquiring a date while I was already taken. And they were genrally nice about it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she was old friend, but had sex with half the city, and it was disgusting to me. She was furious.

0|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

Oh and once I refused my ex girlfriend. She never did anything sexy to seduce me or start sex, so I stopped doing the same for some time. Then when she had enough she plainly boringly said "let's have sex", I refused because I had it enough with her not even trying.

• I probably wouldn't sleep with a virgin on the first date because while I personally don't care many girls view it as a big deal to lose their virginity so I wouldn't want a girl regretting sex if we break up quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • not directly, but I think I have rejected or not played along with situations that most likely could have led to it. Have you?

0|0
    0|0
  • There were girls who were interested in sex with me, but I refused since I didn't know them well enough at that time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because it keeps girls on their toes to throw them a curve ball... well if you want to really get them hooked on you, you do little things like that to keep them from getting to comfortable too soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes..
    because she is a co-coworker working under me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but it was because i was so damn sick i couldnt move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah either I was too drunk or she was too drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • No never

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I never had such an offer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope ima ho

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes and I did it because I wanted to wait until I was married for my first time. Sadly she could not understand that or respect it and she kept pushing so I had to stop seeing her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did. when they were trashed (alcohol - truth serum), and when she was beyond annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I have rejected my ex wife when we were still married because it takes me a long time to get over an argument and I hold a grudge.

0|1
    0|0
  • no lol, I'm not gay

0|0
    1|1
  • Yeah did it once. Had to do for her sake

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

For her sake? Could you give me details a bit?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Oh i see.. how did u refuse it and what did u say when u refuse it?

• 2mo

I just said am bit unwell and hence its best we don't make physical contact or else she might get infected as well by my sore throat!! Lol
      As a woman what would you feel if you initiated and you saw your guy all messy Hairy everything unshaved , you didn't expect him to be so hairy because otherwise he always kept himself all shaved everywhere?