Why can't I find a boyfriend anywhere I go?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're not acting sluttish so its harder

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• How are you acting meaning your posture? Are the cloths you wearing something that screams leave me alone or hey I'm single talk to me? Are you smiling... smiling is usually a good sign for guys to approach. Where are you going exactly and who are you with? If you go to single places and have a friend that's talking about how she hates how her boyfriend is treating her or whatever that negative vibe could definitely repel guys who find you attractive. I am not saying that you need to fix yourself more like adjusting yourself to the situations or events that give you more of an advantage than anything else. Adjusting something as small as a smile can work dividends for you. Also, you don't need to act like a slut or anything else as far reading some of the comments here on the post.

• check your spam folder

• Why do I check my spam folder?

• I know you did.

• i meant it as a joke :p

• Because relationships are not Pokemon. They don't pop up anywhere.

• because maybe your looking for the wrong things to find attractive, or your not approaching any of them.

• Too picky

• I can't find a girlfriend cause I'm not looking hard enough
    Maybe your not trying hard enough just like me?

• How do you try hard enough so you'll get one?

• maybe you're spending too much time looking and not enough time enjoying life as it is

• You should just start playing pokemon go. You'd find a boyfriend in no time.

• How will that find me a boyfriend because someone said relationships are not Pokemon and they don't pop up everywhere.

• Well if you play pokemon you will meet guys that also play pokemon. Maybe your boyfriend plays pokemon.

• Because you're not putting your own effort to get one. Ask them out girl!

• How do you put you're own effort to get one?

• You ask me? I don't. No girl matches my preference where I am and until I find one, I will try.

If you want to get a boyfriend, check this out
      http://www.wikihow.com/Ask-a-Guy-Out

• Type error. I meant until I find a girl I like, I will take care of my life.

• Because you ask very nonspecific questions.

• What are some specific questions to ask so you'll find a boyfriend?

• Where do you live? Where do you go? How do you act? What do you wear? When do you go out?

• asking the same question

• Not talking to the right people

• Who are the right people to talk about?

• People who have similar interest or that have the qualities you like

• cause it finds you when you least expect it

• I least expect it but I still can't find one.

• you're not understanding what im saying

• How am I not understanding what you're saying?

• Troll

• What makes you think I'm a troll.

• Because of i am ugly i can't find a girlfriend.
    #loser

What Girls Said 2

• Same, I've been told I am beautiful, cute and pretty by people yet I've never had a boyfriend. Fuck it!! When I'm fit with a toned body and project confidence I will get myself a boyfriend

• Probably because you're looking for something very specific which cannot be easily found.

• Is it hard for everybody to find?