Would you date a girl who had depression, self harm, thinking suicide and still have an obsession with her appearance?

• Yes
  • no
  • maybe
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually this is exactly the girl i eventually married. We stuck by each others sides. Now she is completely normal and can't wait to start a family with her

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly no.
    I had mild depression and I myself knew that dating or relationship was not for me then because it was hard to take care of my ownself, how would I take take the responsibility of being with someone else?

Thus, it is best to work on yourself first

• I try but everytime I think i get rid of them they just alway come back. I have pratically finish with all except my obsession with my body and I get depressed if I feel like people I love got away from me. This been going all my middle / high school and now it's following me when I'm working.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3