What makes you see a female as a woman vs a girl (if both girls are the same age) ?

My older brother likes this girl and he told me he sees her as a woman but then he sees another girl whose same age as the other girl as a younger sister. Why so?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maturity. Is she responsible? Can I trust her? Is she moody? Does she bitch/complain? Is she helpless or self reliant? Does she work toward bettering herself or sit around with the status quo? Does she want a committed relationship or ride the cock carousel? Is she good with kids or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, see her as a woman means he wants to date (and have sex with) her. As for the younger sister one, he enjoys her company but thinks she's a bit immature.

What Guys Said 9

• isn't a simpe minded small talk thinker and talker

thinks about long term rather than the short term

is committed to things more rather than jumping all over the place

mentally stimulating to talk to (which sadly isn't that common in either sex)

• In person I refer to someone as a girl if she is nice and cute/pretty.
    I refer to others as women if I don't find them pretty, or if I don't care for their personalities enough to be friends.
    Online, I just use the terms interchangeably and there is no difference.

• Her maturity

• Behavior. A woman takes responsibility for herself and keeps a steady head. A girl is irrational, makes excuses, and cries to get her way.

• How she acts

• Maturity level

• her sexy body and attitude.

• maturity, of course

What Girls Said 0