I have a feeling that my "ex" doesnt't want to be just friends?

We never officially dated, but it felt like we did. Anyways we broke it off because he didn't know what did he want and blah blah blah.. we didn't talk for almost a month and now he contacted me two days ago and we decided to stay friends. I still care about him but I don't want to be with him because he never knows what is it that he wants and that annoys the hell out of me. We agreed to stay friends, we talk everyday since two days ago haha and he's sending me weird signals... I think that he's kind of lonely and wants to receive some love or I don't know 🙄 Though the thing is that I would be with him if he would tell me that he does want only me... but he doesn't so now I don't even know what to do and I don't know what's going on with him.. after all we did break it off because he wanted that. He even said that he's not ready for a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hah... Sad thing is that no guy ever wants to be just friends with a woman he finds at least a little bit attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm pretty sure he is lonely or just enjoyed fucking you. So if anything he rather have your pussy back.

Thought about that. It's just that he wants to go everywhere with me... To the gym, club or just some random walks.. And he texts me all the time

What Girls Said 0