He made a mistake, then I made a mistake. We want things to go back to how things were by neither of us trust each other anymore, what do we do?

I know that you probably think we aren't right for each other but we are both 17. I know we aren't going to get married and stay together forever, so I don't need the perfect relationship. But I like him and he likes me and ultimately I would like to date him for some time. Where I live there's a thing called 'with', its not dating but it mean ye get with each other on nights out and no one else but yet it doesn't have the same seriousness or commitment as a relationship. So I am 'with' this guy and we both know that we aren't to get with anyone else but it came to one weekend where this guy went and got with three different girls between two nights, one of these nights I was there when he did that. So of course I was extremely angry and upset and I told him we were done no matter how much he apologized, he Said it was a mistake and that he was confused about what we were and he had to much to drink but he knows that's no excuse but it would not happen again. I told him I couldn't forgive him, the next night out he explained again and that he would never do something like that again. Long story short I forgave him and we went back to how things were. The next weekend we were at a party and he told me it wouldn't bother him if I got with someone else, this annoyed me because I thought he didn't care about me so I went and got with someone else (I was drunk, that didn't help). He was fuming afterwards and I realized I made a mistake and tried to explain but he was to mad to listen, he was on the verge of tears. Everyone was coming back to my house after the party including the guy I got with but the guy I am with could not come because he had work the next day... I aplogized and explained the next day and he told me that he doesn't believe me that I didn't get with this guy back at my house again (nothing happened, I stayed away from him). So now after all this I don't trust him and he doesn't trust me so we don't know what to do and where to go from here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems likes a mess that should be thrown in the trash then salvaged. But since both you just like being stuck together with no real future then just forgive and try to move on since you both just value companionship and not a real love relaitonship. Eventually this will happen again when you both find people you rather be "with" more.

Most Helpful Girl

• "We want things to go back to how things were by neither of us trust each other "
    I am sorry, but if both of you don't trust each other, I do not see how this will continue without falling apart at some point. I am speaking from experience, stop it now before it's too late. If you guys keep on doing this, one day you're going to wake up and regret the whole time you spent trying to save something that cannot be saved.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't get the whole monogamy thing but honesty is important and it sounds like you guys have some issues with that. Either be ok just being close friends who fuck and dont be exclusive or end it now because you will end up with issues further down the line.

• 3 girls in two nights? Good for him

What Girls Said 0