Guys, Do you like make up on your girl?

Yes or no and why?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's not caked on its good. I'd rather see her at home in my shirt or jersey with just panties in her natural state but sometimes life gets in the way haha

What Guys Said 26

• I personally prefer the natural look as opposed to makeup. I don’t feel makeup is always needed or necessary, and so long as a person isn’t going to extremes I feel it should be okay. That’s just my own personal philosophy.

• Yes. Because it's like saying "Do you like your cake with frosting or without?" It's like there is this thing that makes something a lot better. Why would you not want it?

The only thing is that it has to *look* as if she isn't wearing *that much* makeup. Even if she is. It has to *enhance* her natural features, rather than attempting to completely change them into something else.

• I like the light/ no make up look - It just seems more natural

• I love it when a girl wears no make up, but if she likes it, I don't mind. As long as she's not like Nicki Minaj, I'm good.

• I don't mind a little eyeliner or some lipstick on a random day. but she hardly ever wears any which is perfect.

• I dislike makeup. My Wife is most beautiful with no makeup on. Obviously, if she wanted to wear some makeup I wouldn't have a problem, she is not my property and she can do whatever makes her happy. I've just never cared for makeup.

• some, not a lot. It can accentuate eyes. but too much looks great, but isn't real, so it can be concerning...

• i like a moderate amount on a girl

• Absolutely not. I prefer all natural. Completely. Makeup to me seems like a vain attempt at hiding imperfections. Why am I expected to show my true face wherever I go while a woman can pretend that her's is different?

• Waste of time and money. She is perfect the way she is.

• Doesn't matter as long as she doesn't look like a clown.

• Ye lot of different styles

Like a slut and like princes also the one that u don't even notice it and gothic style damn all sort of makeups

But also I love to see her natural beauty so even in normal days when she don't put makeup I find her beautiful and enjoy staring for ever on her face

• Yes but not overly done to the point where I won't recognise her without makeup. I nice natural look that accentuates her facial features, not too much contour. Smokey eyes are nice too and a matte lipstick to go with it. lol something like that.

• Preferably none at all

• Yes I like looking at her eyes and her cute face when she has make up on.

• Yes, i think it makes girl look attracted and sexy.

• yes but not excessive makeup

• yes at times and even paint their nails as i love long nails.

• Only if it looks natural.

• Just a little... to highlight her eyes. Too much diminishes her beauty.

• When a woman wears some make up, it makes her look femenine. Excessive make up is just bad, but if its just enough then not only is she gonna look more attractive but again she will be feminine to other guys. To the ones that like women that show that kind if side. Dont get me wrong some women look gorgeous without make up but some lipstick or eye liner will make her look so much more beautiful and once again very feminine.

• Yes it looks good to have a little eyeliner but nothing more

• I prefer a girl with no makeup over a girl with too much, a girl with no makeup comes off as more confident and excepting of what she looks like. A girl with too much makes her look like she's trying to hard, i dont mind makeup just dont go overboard

• Eh, it's fine as long as it's not over the top, but of course I'd rather her look good without makeup.

• Yes. I like her to look like a slut.

A girl that wears make up is a slut to you

• yes, but not a lot