Is this weird or nice?

I've been seeing a guy for a couple of months and last time I saw him he mentioned that his favourite biscuits are oreos. I've noticed the new limited edition strawberry cheesecake oreos in the shops recently and I thought I might bring him some next time I see him. Is this weird/creepy or nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• make sure he likes strawberry cheesecake, before you do. i know some who don't, so, just make sure he does

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause you've been seeing him for a few months, I think the idea in itself it's cute. And guys never hate getting food.. Soo I don't see it as creepy in any way.

What Guys Said 2

• It's nice.
    What is creepy in that :D
    It's like if u said ur favorite chocolate is xxxx and he did bring you the xxxx chocolate next day , he would <3 that.

Be more brace and make him like you more , a gentleman would cherish these moves

I just worried that it might come across as a bit stalker-ish! Thank you for your reply :)

• It's considerate... I hope he likes strawberry cheesecake. He may be a purist and like only double-stuff. ;)

What Girls Said 0