Girls, Will my weight be a problem?

There's a guy I've been talking to for about 3 months that I've never met before. We're finally supposed to be meeting in a few days. I'm excited & also nervous that once we meet he won't like the way I look. Im a little overweight & I've sent him a couple full body pics to show that I'm kinda on the chubby side. He says he doesn't mind. My face is pretty & he lets me know that all the time but I Still feel worried. Has anyone else been through this?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys are pretty unpredictable, some don't care and others will sometimes say they don't but when you show up. They didn't think that the photos were the same size etc.

As long as the photos you sent to them are of accurate size to how you are now, you shouldn't have to worry. Because you are showing yourself as you are. And if he doesn't like that. Then you have been honest (so u won't feel bad) and he doesn't deserve you.

What Girls Said 3

• You've been honest so he knows what to expect, so I really wouldn't worry about it. And for the future, any guy who judges you on your weight doesn't deserve your time or attention.

• If you were up front then he obviously knows what he's getting into. I wouldn't worry too much, he clearly thinks you're attractive!

• If you doesn't have tell him then yes. He would feel played. Plus like you surely know guys are really harsh about the appearance of a women.