I want to date a basic white girl, what guys do they like?

Or just a basic girl in general, sorry๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Most Helpful Girl

• Basic white guys-duh. I'm from the south and in college, so, you'd need to be the southern variant for optimal Souther student bwg. You need to like football, drinking, yeti coolers, t shirts with boats, fish, or fraternity doodoo on the back, those ugly glasses that give off a green/blue shade, going to "the lake", and you'll need to ride the bus, scooter, or a truck-nothing else.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Guys who get them starbucks

• Are you basic tho? Im sorry if offended๐Ÿ˜…

• Wow I thought you were joking!๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ well looks like there's not much effort then๐Ÿ˜…

• May I ask you a question?๐Ÿ˜…sorry if this sounds weird but what guys do you date?

• Guys that shop at the Gap ๐Ÿ˜‚

Really though, everyone is different so...

• Basic white guys.

• Haha I don't know I don't consider myself to be basic and I don't know anyone who's basic

• They like basic white guys like Justin Bieber.

• please have dick shooting PSL.

• What?

• There are lots of jokes about basic white girls and pumpkin spice everything. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Aww makes me feel kinda bad๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

What Guys Said 13

• If you look at the BuzzFeed quiz for Basic White Girls it says they like One Direction and when Zayn left they all went into a crisis. And if you date one you'll be all over her Instagram.

• Be receptive to her yoga pants and Starbucks obsession. Also get her a very trendy limited time only drink like a pumpkin spice latte.

• Throw on an Abercrombe shirt, flip your hat around backwards and say "bruh" a lot. You'll be swimming in basic bitches before you know it.

• They like jocks and frat bros.

• They want a basic guy

• Just put like pumpkin spice latte in a dog dish for them and they'll be happy for days. If she ever status biting your or growling then just flash some money and give them 20. That's how you get basic white women.

• Rich, big 12" dick, over 6'2" tall, have six pack abs, funnier than Chris Rock, and status of a celebrity.

• If you're not white stay clear.. Trust me, you're not knowing, I've dated whites and they're full of dog shit

• Nah, go for the luxury model.

• Go for the fake white girls, They will fall for whatever helps them be a better wannabe lol

• tomcat pilots.

• complicated, dark guys. dead serious

• @yellowgirl00d is utterly right