Kiss on a first date?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a kiss on the lips

What Guys Said 7

• If we happen to be close to each other, and it just feels right, then yes, I let love carry me away ❤️

• I would hope so if things where going good, but not a deal breaker or red flag if it didn't happen.

• Well most girls have probably had sex on the first date before so if she doesn't even want to kiss me then she's probably not that attracted to me.

• If everything goes good and leads to a kiss why not?

• Why not if you enjoyed it and you're both attracted?

• Yes, if she wants kiss on the first date.

• I don't but I'm not really against it, but nothing more on the first date

What Girls Said 6

• Well, it depends how well you already know the person prior to the first date. And if things went well and you guys vibe, why not.

I met my guy online and we talked for a whole month before meeting in person for the first time (a. k. a. first date). During that time, we've already established an incredible connection and meeting in person only confirmed it even more. So yea, we did kiss on the first date and everything about it was just amazing.

• In our day in age, I don't think it really matters anymore. I say, "why not". Cause if you really like the guy, its gonna happen regardless of if we tell you not too.. and if you don't like the guy, well then you dont kiss him, and run like hell

• I have usually done more than that so he'll yeh to a kiss

• It depends on you feel. Sometimes a kiss on the first date is right and sometimes it isn't.

• I never do

• I prefer knowing the person better before kissing.