It bother me and makes me mad that no guys ever like me?

As in like like.

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps your expecting them to do everything and approach. that doesn't work. girls gotta approach. and like like = love. just say love next time. and girls are loved more than guys and guys are easily rejected thats why its better that the girl asks the guy she wants out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would that make you mad? If you want something, go out there and grab it instead of hoping it would fall from the sky for you.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong crowd or you're giving off some off signals or you have a resting bitch face

• I feel your pain. Seems like no girls ever like me 😔 All I want is to be looooved ❤️

• Go get what you like then!

• Keep searching, miss!

• But I like you. As in Like like type

• Lol girls get angry because they don't approach guys, hilarious

• I'm sure you are fine! Hey can I drop you a message? :)

What Girls Said 1

• Have you ever actually approached a guy (that was single) and asked for his number? or gone up to him and told him that you think he's cute would he like to get a drink sometime? If not there is your answer right there. You have to actually approach the guy first sometimes, otherwise how is he supposed to know you like him?