I messed up big time... will I still have a chance?

So I was dating this guy and he ended up telling me he needed space. He stopped being in contact with me and would ignore my texts. A month later I noticed he added someone on fb and assumed he found someone new to talk to so I messaged her warning her what he did to me and to stay away from him. Turns out it was someone he knew and she showed him the message and now he's pissed at me for doing that. I admit it was very childish, but did I just mess up any possible chance of getting back with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite possibly. It was a rather childish thing to do. For all you knew, it was a cousin or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you want to get back together with him, yet warn other girls not to? It makes zero sense. And yes, you did take it way too far.

What Guys Said 9

• Oh course you messed up chances of getting back with him, unfortunately that's not your business to be getting into.

• The dude hates you. You have no chance. You were a creepy stalker bitch. Nobody likes that. That girl and him think your insane. Thats what I would think. Just saying damn girl. Slow your roll.

• Not really, what you did wasn't just childish it was a red flag. You showed how vindictive you can be and how far you're willing to take things.
    Learn from this and move on. Seriously, don't pull that crap again.

• Yup, move on. You basically damaged his trust by getting busted. Granted not as bad as if you got caught cheating but still. You might want to start seeing other people instead of holding your breath.

• What a scum bag move! Sorry but I hope he runs from you creeper.

• Yup you messed up big time Lol

• Give him some t

Ime if you jumped the gun that badly he might expect that to be a regular thing for you. Prove that wrong and he might open back up to you

I don't think I can keep in touch. He's ignoring me again

Don't force him to keep a conversation, just let him have a few days to cool down then just send him a hi, if he responds great, if not just keep giving him time in-between hi's just don't say hi every day or too much

• Yeah its over you basically tried to sabotage his relationship with this new girl

• Yea that's a big screw up, 50/50 chance

What Girls Said 0