Is she a loser?

A girl that i know is 24 and never had a boyfriend and is a virgin, i feel sorry for her and she just has one friend she parties with, she is very quiet and also very smart but she doesn't get social cues, or seems to not be interested in other people, or life... should i give her chance? or is she just crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• you are the crazy one. pittying someone far superior and normal than you and judging her for not having a rotten overused box like yours. stay away from her. enemies are better than such friends. oh and smart people do not give a shit about your societal bs. we find them ridiculus and total non-priorities... .

partying she said. jesus what a moron.

Most Helpful Girl

• This describes me except I am 30 and I am not smart. Plenty of people have always considered me a loser because of this. The thing is, she could have social anxiety. That's what my problem is. I have a hard time around people because I was bullied so much so I just have a natural distrust of people. I prefer to keep to myself. I don't believe it makes me crazy and I doubt she is crazy. If you don't want to give her a chance for those reasons, then don't. The last thing she needs is someone constantly judging her. Anxiety is a hard thing to deal with, especially when it has to deal with socializing.

What Guys Said 13

• i wouldn't call her a loser

• Giver her a chance how? At friendship? By all means but do it because you want to, not because you feel pity for her.

• She doesn't seem like a loser to me. Not everybody has the same interests in life, and she might have some very interesting hobbies instead of partying.

• Eh. Nothing wrong with her in my eyes. Haha.

• she's not crazy or a loser. she seems like a very awesome person to me

• Give her a chance dude..

• Give her a chance.

• why do u care

• Damn I'm a virgin and haven't had a girlfriend so I guess I'm a loser too.. not.

• always try give somebody a chance.

• Tough call but take a chance I say

• I'm sure she will have one before 30

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Maybe she has everything she needs in life.
    Maybe she doesn't want a boyfriend or more friends.
    Perhaps she's satisfied with how things are working out for her.
    I suppose give her a chance and see how things go and if you don't get each other well enough, no harm done.

• I am like that except I don't have a friend, just a husband. I wish I had more friends but I am scared of rejection and that people don't really like me. I am trying to get out there and make friends.

• Well, you haven't said anything about her that was necessarily "bad". In what way would you be "giving her a chance"? Does she want to be friends? Has she asked something of you? Or did you just assume that she was unhappy and needed your help?

• A chance at what?

Is that you you're describing or are you actually a
    media.giphy.com/media/Zbc42K7HsFqbm/giphy.gif

• People can be so dramatic. I like loners. I used to feel jealous I wasn't super social, but after seeing how people want to know every little detail in your life, and how they act, I'm happy I only have a few friends now. I'm srs, I'd be ecstatic to find a loner boyfriend.

• She seems like she is happy and doesn't give a fuck.

• Give her a chance. Is that girl you by any chance? :/
    If it is you, or if it is not you, whichever, give the girl a chance.

• Are you sure that girl is not you?

• Just because she's different than you doesn't mean you should pitty her.

• Wow Lol maybe she's just waiting for the right person