If a girl goes on 5 or more dates with you does it mean she has feelings for you?

We would make out after our dates for hours. She would buy me some drinks and even payed for a whole date. So I know she wasn't just their for a free meal.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she doesn't have feelings for you already she is at least very interested in getting to know you more and spending time with you. I'm not sure why this question needs to be asked, what is making you doubt?

Because she broke up with me because I wouldn't have sex with her in my car and I think she took it personally and feels embarrassed and frustrated. I'm trying to get her back but she still mad and sind I never met anything to her and we had our chemistry, but I know she has feelings for me still and we went on 10 dates.

Thanks

Maybe she will come around.

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on her intentions. How much have you two talked about? Did you get the answers you needed before deciding if she is somebody you want as a girlfriend? Have you two talked about future prospects? Wither or not looking for a sexual relationship? Beliefs? Marriage? These things need to be addressed otherwise you could be dating a fraud or a liar, let alone somebody who isn't for you. Its okay for her to like you, but having feelings for you is by choice and a whole another story.

She still needs to get to know you better. Always guard your heart and don't get emotionally attached until she proves that she worthy of it.

• If you've gone on 5 dates together then that's a good sign she's definitely into you for sure.

• Sounds promising

• Sounds like she likes you. If you're wondering about feelings, maybe she hasn't sorted that out yet. If you're feeling something for her, you should attempt to broach the subject with her.

• She likes ya

What Guys Said 4

• No. I have dates girls for longer, spent the entire weekend with them, and there weren't feelings - it was a fling.

Doesn't a fling mean she at least liked you enough to spend time with you or at least not repulsed by you?

The fact she has even gone on a date with you at all means that she wants to spend time with you and isn't repulsed by you.

You can enjoy dates and sex with someone without having the sort of feelings you're asking about.

• You guys are going in the right direction I suppose

• Means she wants your babies

• Yes she has feelings