How long till its okay to have sex with a guy you are dating?

I'm a virgin and just had my first boyfriend. We have been dating about 4 months. Whenever I go to his house to watch a movie with him there are times we end up making out. However because I'm so inexperienced and unsure about it. I would stop him whenever things seems to get a bit far. I am confused as to what to do but I'm scared that he would dump me if I don't have sex with him. He never push me or ask for it so I don't know what to do. How?

Most Helpful Guy

• when your ready and committed to each other is when you should have sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do anything you're unsure of, or that you're not ready to do. You even said yourself that he's never asked you for it or pushed you, so why are you worrying about something that's not even a problem? No one expects you to be perfect the first time, and trust me when I say most times, every "first time" you have with a new partner is a learning experience and possibly awkward because you're not used to how the other person's body works yet. Watch some porn, that's the best way to learn really, but everything is okay. Again, DONT DO ANYTHING YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE DOING.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't have sex until you are ready. I rushed into sex and I regret it. My advice to all girls is don't do it until you are ready and comfortable. I know in the moment it seems like you have to but you don't

• If he dumps you for not having sex, then he's not that great of a guy. The fact that he's not pushing says that he has some great qualities. I think the better question to ask yourself is, "am I ready?" Sex will change the dynamics of a relationship.

If you are ready, tell him. Tell him that it is your first time and you want it to be special. He doesn't expect you to be as skilled as a porn star. Communication is very important in every relationship. That way, the other person will never have to guess what you're thinking or feeling.