How can I see that I'm beautiful?

Ever since I've gotten into a relationship I feel more insecure than I ever felt in my life rock the point where I'm literally crying over how ugly I am. Random people in the street tell me I'm beautiful all the time and they don't even ask for my number or anything so they have no motives behind it. For some reason I feel like literally everyone I see is prettier than me. My boyfriend always tells me I'm beautiful and his friends always ask me what I see in him because appearently I'm considered to be much more attractive than him but I honestly don't see it I'm constantly feeling insecure that maybe he will find someone who's actually pretty and not gross like me. Could it be a mind thing? I doubt it are my eyes lying? I told my mom how I felt earlier and she just laughed and waved me off but I really feel this way. I don't even know what the main question is any insight would be appreciated

Most Helpful Guy

• Think logically xD I know this sounds stupid but really it points itself out.
    You've got a boyfriend -> That means he's attracted to you -> That means you're beautiful. Accept his words and love yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• Even when people tell you that you're beautiful it's not enough because you need to tell yourself that you're beautiful. This is all in your head. I recommend reading self-help books or you can distract yourself from your thoughts by doing volunteer work. Do whatever you can to keep your inner monsters from talking to you

What Guys Said 7

• You're not ugly. He's your boyfriend for a reason and maybe you'll have more confident as the relationship proceeds.

• This has to start with you, no one else. now I want you to look in the mirror and for over 10 mins you will say repeatedly: who's" beautiful? You're beautiful!". 😅😅

• Your not ugly maybe you just can't handle the compliments this happens typical in relationships.

• See a councilor or someone. It's about accepting yourself the way you are and liking yourself. You have to learn it.

• It's called self-esteem and is something only you can give yourself. All compliments you receive are meaningless, if you don#t find yourself beautiful.

• It does sound like a mental thing. Experienced editors trauma or abuse as a girl, low self esteem from your evil stepmother?

• I guess that even though you're in a relationship now, you still think of those people who might have called you ugly.

What Girls Said 2

• You have to train to be more confident about yourself. Do you put on makeup, make pretty hairstyles, go to gym? Going to gym makes you more confident. In the worst case you could see a therapist. Because the problem is inside your head. I used to have the same problem, I recommend doing things that make you happy.

• Why the fuck would he be with you then?

Lol so no ugly person has ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend before?

No because they find you attractive, like, I'm not dating you, the people that look at you are not dating you, he/she is dating you so that tells that they find you beautiful just the way you are, pure logic my love 😁