Sent this girl what I felt was a legitimate message and never heard back?

I don't really know her that well , had meet her about a month or so ago during the summer at a bar near where I live , she was with a girlfriend and I talked to her one night and we seemed to have a bit of a connection. she told me a bit about herself such as name and hometown and I was rather easily able to find her online but didn't try and add her then.
then last weekend I ran into her and her girlfriend at another bar I sometimes go to in another city and she seemed ok when I came over and talked to her , but then things got a bit weirder after that but I still had a thing for her so I wasn't ready to give up yet.
anyways I decided to try and message her online and noticed on her twitter page you could send her a message although it was locked and I couldn't see her profile , so I sent her a short message just saying hi and trying to clear things up from night I saw her at bar , very short message but a legitimate attempt at communicating with her. I also sent her a request to add her on twitter.

anyways a couple days later and no reply and she hasn't accepted my request , it said she had 10,000 tweets so she must use it a lot and assume she has seen my message by now? should I just forget about her? I'm not going to try and message her again? if she isn't going to even reply

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From someone who's had similar occurrences happen, I'm sorry to tell you she either wasn't overly interested and/or she got "deer in the headlights" by your attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • i also wonder if she was more private online than I realised , both her twitter and instagram were set to private so maybe she wasn't very open to adding new people or only ads people she knows well

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She is not interested. Forget about her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She considers you a stalker and does not want to talk to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know why she'd think that as I've only run into her twice at the bars here and both those run in's were pretty random , I didn't like seek her out , its not that hard to find someone online these days I don't understand why she'd think I wouldn't or shouldn't of been able to find her