Do you think he's a creep? How do I cancel this date nicely?

So this guy in my class asked me out on a date last week and I said yes because I kind of liked him and wanted to get to know him more. I just started college by the way. Yesterday we did this activity where we anonymously wrote nice things down on a paper and put them in every person in the classes paper bag. Well when I was reading all my notes he didn't make his anonymous and he wrote "you got nice legs to rest on, call me." He seems nice but lately he has been trying to hold my hand and he keeps winking at me. I want to cancel my date but how do I do it nicely? Do you think he's kinnda weird or is that a guy thing to say? Also he wants to come to my house on the first date after dinner. He's also in every single one of my classes, so I'm nervous about seeing him after I cancel.

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry but I only see you as a friend *takes out the magic wand and bans him to the FRIENDZONE*

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think he's creepy, he's aggressive. if you decide to go out with him realize he probably is gonna be wanting to take things fast. sound like he straight up wants to f u

• He wants to hook up