I'm too nervous to kiss him?

I've been dating this guy for about 3 months now and we still haven't kissed. I'm always awkward with physical contact because that's who I am. I like being hugged and stuff but when I want to give him hugs I don't know how to do it. But anyway, when I sit with him he always sits close and has his face really close to mine. When we make eye contact he has that "look" on his face. (You know the sparkly eyes and the adoring smile) and I can tell he wants to kiss me, but first of all were at school so it would be public, second we're around our friends and third, I don't really know how to kiss. What should I do? I'm horrible at relationship stuff like sometimes I even find it difficult to make eye contact. Please help

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• how do you not know how to give a hug, you just wrap your arms around the person, its not chemistry, same with a peck on the lips, like cmon now

• Okay well it's not like I don't know how to, it's just that it's not something I'm used to doing?

• whats ur age?

• 16 almost 17

• Thanks!

• Welcome ;)

What Girls Said 0