girlfriend contacts her ex every month claims to be in love with me should I be concerned?

We've been together 8 months, her and her ex 3 years. We started dating 12 days after their break up.

our relationship has been rough she moved in with me after they broke up, but I recently kicked her out about a month ago. Found out for the past 5 months she has contacted her ex. I even found a fake profile she made just to tell her ex "hope you're doing good".

she swears in everything she loves me more than anybody she dated. I'm starting to think she is infactuation that'll soon wear off and she'll be wanting to be back with her ex.

to stay in contact with someone you broke up with 8 months ago just means there's still strong emotions going around

What Girls Said 2

• she's definitely still talking to him. if she went out of her way to make a fake profile. sorry to say but you should leave her , once and for all.

• Damn, that would drive me insane, I'd be constantly overthinking and worrying. Yeah, she's clearly still not over him and hasn't even reached the stage of getting some sort of closure. I wouldn't look past it especially if she went OUT OF HER WAY to make a fake profile.

What Guys Said 1

• She's still fucking him. Or at least still has feeling for him. Walk away, I'm so sorry brother. You will be better off.