Would you intentionally give your number to someone you weren't interested in?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I've never done it but i can see why women do it. Some dudes literally will not take no and they pester you forever. I'm like "bro, leave me alone I already told you I have work". And they keep on and on "can we at least be friends? It doesn't have to be romantic I just want to spend time as friends"
    *le sigh

Most Helpful Guy

• I once asked for a number and surprisingly got it. I called like 4 days later. She didn't answer, called back like later in the day and said. Look I know I gave you my number, but I don't want you calling me ok, no hard feelings. Click No time to ask, explain etc. A few months later I seen that she had got married so I figured ok maybe thsts why..

What Girls Said 13

• I guess you could put it that way... I wouldn't say I *intentionally* did, as if I planned to lead them on, but yes I'm guilty of it

• I'd never give my number to a random person who approached me for it.

• No! I wouldn't waste their time or mine!

• If it would make them leave me alone. Then I'd block the number.

• No I wouldn't.

• No way. once guys get a number, you'll NEVER be rid of them

• I've done it

• Intentionally, no. Have I done it though, yes.

• No, I wouldn't

• Nope

• No thats stupid. I only give my number to someone Im into and want to get to know. Why bother handing out your number if you are not gonna respond to them or even want them?

• I have before. Not often, but occasionally if I didn't want to embarass him in public. Then I text a while and let it fizzle out. It's happened to me with guys getting my number and losing interest, too.

• People's number these days aren't that important. Snapchat, favebook, tinder, probably would be more the common use these days... which I quite frankly find pathetic and boring as hell

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. With intention, I give my number to certain colleagues, former classmates, family members, etc.

• what is this, 2001?

• Most people do. It's the easier way to give your phone number away and notto answer than to say face to face that you are not interested in someone.

• Nope.

• Yes, because sometimes we have to exchange numbers for some other uses.

• Women do it all the time