One of my friends has a crush on me but I have a crush on another guy (one of his friends)... What do I do?

One of my friends has a crush on me but I have a crush on another guy (one of his friends)... What do I do? I really like this guy but he's friends with someone that has a crush on me. The guy that has the crush on me is really nice too, but I don't really feel the same way- we're just friends. I think the guy I like may like me back but isn't pushing for it because he knows one of his friends like me. For example, in APCalc I kept hearing my name and the guy I like was trying to avoid the topic. How do I resolve the situation?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm in exactly this situation with a girl (and her friend) in my AP Computer Science class and honestly I have no idea how to answer you. Guys will back off usually if their friend views you as his #1 crush so you will have to take action and I can't tell you what he will respond. Its a tricky situation to be sure :/

OMG!!! I sit with my crush in AP Computer Science... but the guy that likes me always stares at me and then my crush backs off (he's my friend it's not as creepy as it sounds)... But when I was asking him to help me with a code he was being all cute with him arms all around me but then he stops because our friend is looking. I think it's harder to tell the truth cuz it will leave my other friend alone because other girls have crushes on the guy I have a crush on... but he doesn't want the other girls (I'm not trying to be conceited its just that he's literally told me that he couldn't see himself with them...) Ugh. I really wanna be with him and I just don't know how to handle the situation

What Girls Said 1

• Be honest