Are we Indian men considered the least attractive?

I was looking at statistics on google and it looks like we are the least desired. And it just ruined my day.
Im not gunna sit here and cry about it but it would be nice to know why..

Most desired ethnicity as well as most attractive showed to be in this order
1) whites
2) Latinos/Hispanics
3) eastern
4) asian/blacks
5) Indian

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think Indian men are handsome. Why would you google that? 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• This has been answered before.

It's to do with the attitude Indian men show towards women.

Maybe you're not like most indian men. But you have to understand, there's a billion Indians in the world. That's a lot of men with shitty attitudes spoiling the perception for the rest of you.

What Girls Said 12

• Usually because Indian dudes are creepy and can't be trusted

Shit three downvotes from girls I wish we could know who downvoted that way we'd know who the fakes are on here

Omg! That's wrong though actually. I was born as an intersex, with both male and female genitals. But then I began to identify as female, so I had a fake ass and boobs made. I'm still searching for my gender identity though I might decide to be a male soon who knows.

ahahah

• I like indian guys @aftermath 💖

• I find a lot of Indian men attractive.

• I thought blacks were least desired?
    Dont want to sound racist but ill rather date Indians than a black man

• No. Jesus if we only listen to statics we might as well be robots

• My boyfriend is Indian lol.

• Lol, no way.

• Yes they are.

• It's bs. Stop Googling this shit. Don't know why people do. You've either got it or you haven't, race doesn't matter. I know Chinese, Pakistani, Indian and Japanese dudes who get plenty of girls and whites who pathetically can't get any at all.

I'm half black, apparently one of the least desired, but real life says different. I get guys approaching me ALL THE TIME!
    Just don't be a loser and you'll get girls.

• Its a 50/50 black men appear to be least desired most of the time but in recent years it been indian.. But it will be black men back at the bottom again if rap, hip hop, media, stops promoting them..

• Statistics change all the time, sometimes it shows black men to be least desired

• Honestly I don't know. I haven't been attracted to an Indian guy, but maybe it's because the way they show/present themselves.

What Guys Said 8

• I hear women on here and Indian women tell me they are creepy

• A little cause the rep they carry but that's only because they were still catching up to first world countries and they have like a billion people living in a rather small space. The good looking ones you won't even know their indian probably

• Considering these statistics come from Canada or the US it kind of makes sense a little. Besides those statistics are usually wrong, did it say how they found out the statistic?

• Lol, no. Not by far.
    Its our general backward attitude toward women that gets us that tag.

• Ugly whites and beautiful indian
    I still choose beauiful indian.

• noooooo

• Asian women are least desired

Their situation is like black men.
      Yeah, If the porn industry stop promoting men

• Yes you are, sorry. Maybe you will be reincarnated as a white girl.