Why does he do this shit when I'm around?

I'll be hanging with this guy, and we will have sex. He then goes and studies and pays zero attention to me so I'm just like "Hey, if you need me to go I can, no problem" but he will want me to stay and sit there with him in silence while he's studying no joke I did this for 1 hr tonight just staring at the wall until we had sex again. He studies like this when he's alone too I don't know what he expects me to do lol

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a career oriented horny man. Sounds like a champion to me

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes your company but needs to study? Lol i dont think there's anything wrong with it besides the fact that he sounds somewhat jerkish. If he asks you nicely but you dont want to, tell him. If he is a jerk and u keep doing it then stop doing it cos he is not going to stop it if you dont.

See now that I think about it I told him I thought it was sexy when guys are doing school work before this started happening so maybe that didn't help matters lol

Lmao girl. You messed up! Lol jk

What Guys Said 4

• I feel like if you need to study or do work related stuff when you are hanging out with someone you should do it when they leave, or hang out with them afterwards. Kind of sounds like an idiot to me.

• Well I am sure it does make you wonder a bit about his motives where you are concerned you.. after reading your thoughts on this... I would think if a guy cares about a women he would at least want to talk to her about many things

• Sounds like having sex with you is his incentive to keep studying...

• He is not turned on because of the refractory period. I don't know why he wants hou to stay though, maybe it... helps him focus?

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds to me like you're a living sex toy to him... he can ignore you completely and then still get what he wants when he wants it... no effort.

• He probably just doesn't wanna be alone or feels warm and comfortable with someone around him. I also like company in silence