Why would a girl, who's dating a guy, stare at another girl?

There is this girl that I keep encountering... she give me death glares and stares at me for prolonged periods of time despite the fact that I've never talked to her before. She's dating a guy, currently, and they have a bit of a rocky past. He often cheats on her with other girls. I, at one point, had a thing with him but never had sex with him, due to finding out he was in a relationship. Why out of all the girls he's actually had sex with, she's angry with the person who never went anywhere with him?

What Guys Said 3

• Hahaha typical death stare... she's telling you that's her man even though he may be a jerk. And prob. Knows you had some feelings or something for that guy at one point.

I can see that we haven't talked in almost 4 months? And he's definitely talked to other girls since.

Ya but that's his current girlfriend. She ain't buying that. 4 months to years later don't matter. That's just how some girls are.

• Sounds like she thinks you're fucking him now.

But we haven't talked to each other in months... and when we do run into each other, we act as if the other is invisible.

Probably just way overpossessive then. He probably told her about the thing he had with you. And if she already knows him as a cheater then that also might be making her paranoid.

• She probably thinks you did have sex with him and I doubt she would ask him if he did or didn't

What Girls Said 0