Why I'm I getting hit on by mediocre, ugly, chubby or old guys?

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've been dealing with this both on online dating sites and also in real life ever since I was in HS.

After finishing my shift, this ugly Pakistanian guy with an accent wanted ask me out at a date (I don't like their culture either so no thanks). Then a couple friends invited me to a club. While two of my friends were dancing with a couple cute guys, I kept getting asked by either someone that was probably already in his 40's, an chubby black man and a mediocre type. I ended up dancing with someone average but better than the ones that were asking me out.

On two online dating dates, I tend to get similar results: blacks, ugly guys from the Middle East, fat men out of shape, several guys ages 40+ and types I'm not attracted to. Only two of them were actually very attractive, which are the only ones I'll be going out on a date this weekend.

2mo I wish they would have common sense that a girl like me ain't going for less.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, how dare the guys you don't personally find attractive have the audacity to talk to someone they find attractive. They honestly should probably be forced into the sewers along with the rest of the undesirables.

Your two friends are probably more attractive than you or come off as more approachable.

Sorry, but there is no magic filter to stop undesirable men from approaching and ensuring that only the attractive dudes approach. Unless you want to wear a shirt that literally says "Don't bother unless you are hot."

Do the approaching yourself if you want to go for specific types. Just don't be shocked if they wish that YOU were the one that had the commons sense to realize that guys like them ain't going for less.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start approaching men then. If you don't like the ones approaching you, then you approach the ones you're interested in. Just be prepared for them to think "why do I keep getting approached by mediocre or ugly women?"

You can't control who will approach you but you can control who you'll approach.

Also, attitude missy

What Guys Said 22

• Oh look whose judging the goddess herself, who goes on multiple dating website and of course date multiple men.

The more dating websites you are on, the more people you get hit on, but the goddess wants to be hit only by people who are Gods gift to her, anything besides picture perfect won't do, mediocre looking you are out of the rat race, because God be damned if his personality actually matters, it has to be about looks & looks and looks. If she ain't got a trophy to show off that ain't a relationship material.

You girl are in a train whose heading full speed ahead without any brakes and its heading straight to a brick wall ahead.

• Bad bad troll attempt.

• Its your looks

• Cause mediocre attracts mediocre

• You're going out of your way to explain in clear detail the type of c**t you are. I applaud. You are great.

And you don't get how frustrating is to get hit on by unattractive types. How about if the girls hitting on you were types you're not attracted to? I bet that would irritate you.

We dont live in that universe. Women dont approach like that, so it's not a good analogy.

Just learn a quick and efficient rejection. Say no. Dont be like the majority of girls who fuck around when they really aren't interested.

• Beggars can't be choosers. If you wait for guy to ask you then you will end up with the leftovers no one else wants asking as you are noticing. Try approaching the ones that you are actually attracted to for a change instead of hoping they will approach you. If they keep saying "no" just stay single and find other hobbies like I've been doing past 11 years. I don't do fat or uglies or old ladies either (though I did a lot of settling for less in my 20's).

• Ok blue anon in disguise

• Just take it as a compliment and move on, you don't have to belittle them and make them seem like dirt. Or you could be not as good looking as you think.

• I've been dating crazy skinny girls for the same amount of time you've had your issues. It's nuts, I can't seem to find a skinny girl that has any kind of emotional stability.

We all have problems, get over it.

• You're probably average yourself

• Get up then and go approach the quote "hot guy's" and good for those guy's having confidence to approach you i would personalky shake their hand and tell them they did a good job and to not give up.

• LoL, it happens to most girls, tell me, how do u dress? Are u white, black , latina?
    Do u have a big ass?
    (blacks go nuts 4 those)
    Where u from?
    What dating sites..

White latina. I was born in Fl but my parents are from Argentina. I guess you have a point on the 4th question. yeah kind of.
      I'm trying okcupid and pof.

• You will have to work more than just being pretty if you want to catch Christian Grey.

• so your complaint is what? That guys hit on you?

• How much do you weigh?

• You're s fake shallow biotch

• You're obviously a fake... no woman would be that honest. But good job on showing how women think.

• so, essentially, you're a shallow bitch?

• When I read your question, I notice that you mention blacks. Do you apply all Black men as ugly? If So you do realize that you racist or bigot right?

Ok mr rick Lewis, dont be an idiot, she didn't just mentioned blacks and she said the old ones

• The more attractive you are the more amount of men will hit on you. You're coming kinda' full of your self here. I mean enjoy it while you can, you have a good 2-3 years before you're essentially indivisible.

• narcissism DETECTED

• If you don't want to be approached by people you are not attracted to, why don't you do the approach to people you are attracted to?

Yeah, I guess I'll start doing that. It sucks that two of my friends don't have to do that and they get approached by attractive guys.

Okay, i understand. Well, be aware, the better the people look the higher chance they have to be with whoever they want to be, i can tell you that by experience, everytime i ask a girl out, the hardly say no, so why should i stick with 1 girl when i can have 10 at the same time?

What i mean is, sometimes those guys, will offer you something, us the attractive ones won't. But if you are looking for fun, then it doesn't matter. But if you want to be exclusive with someone, looks matter but shouldn't be the 90% in the equation.

Asker they may just be really good with body language to make sure the hot guys know there into them?
      They say 80% of communication is nonverbal though 93% of statistics are made up so don't quote me on that.

What Girls Said 5

• Personality. Change your personality and your attitude.

• There's no "why", they are just trying to get someone they like
    Just reject the ones you don't want and wait for the one you want

• Prolly cause you're mediocre yourself.

• Maybe u just ugly

• I feel u