Do people casual date anymore?

I have 3 jobs, one is my own company. I am very busy with that, but I make time for the gym a few times a week. I'm not looking for any serious relationship at the moment, but I don't like one night stands either.
Do you all casual date? Dinner, movie or whatever without one night stands?
Is it weird? I am just old school? I say casual dating and people think I mean hooking up with someone when I don't

• No
  • Yes I casual date, or use to before I got serious with someone
  • Not unless I get laid
  • maybe i would

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I think most people equate casual dating with straight hooking up. Netflix & chill, etc.

I'm not sure I understand the point of casual dating without sex, though. And I'm not a ONS person either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. If I don't like them it's not a big deal and I "casually date" someone else. To me this sounds like you're just talking about dating before actually jumping into a relationship

What Guys Said 7

• It's not in your imagination. It does seem as though the dating scene has polarized itself and split off between those who want nothing but sex and those who want an LTR right off the bat.

Very rarely is there anyone in the middle.

• You're old school. It's 2016! To men, the whole point of dating is to get laid. Why would any man of value waste his time hearing about how "you had a rough day at work" at my expense?

• Dating with no hope of getting laid seems like a waste of time to me. Unless it's just a couple of friends doing it for fun, but these days there's video games or Netflix for that.

• Maybe yoh need a part time relationship like @Karahiri and I have.

Lmfao :p yup, total supporter of part time relationships!!

• for me, who is also very busy, working 7 days 80+ hours a week, gym almost every day, if im gonna use up my little free time to go on a date, im going to want to get laid.

• as raya has pointed out, wtf does hooking up even mean. even dumbass kids say it. does it mean holding hands? does it mean hanging out? does it mean she's pregnant?

• If I'm going on a date with someone I'm looking for some action afterwards

What Girls Said 0