Why would a girl suddenly go cold?

We got a whole new level and had really deep conversations. I haven't connected with a girl like that in a while. She has a boyfriend and this was only through Instagram. I never pushed her boundaries or made her feel like was hitting on her even though I did have feelings. I never even suggested to hang out since she was pretty far anyways.

She stopped opening up and it's basically like talking to a dead fish now. Its like she completely shut her self out emotionally. I don't know if it's something I did that turned her off or she is just distancing herself because she might have feelings for me as well. I'm cool but sort of weird and I'm wondering if I said or did something to your. Her off.

• You most likely turned her off
  • She is distancing herself because she has a boyfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she saw you as a friend and maybe you said something that turned her off. Talk to her about it.
    Maybe you pushed her boundaries?

If anything I was the calm one. She was the one initiating all the time bringing all these things up while I gave no signs I liked her.

I guess you started communication with her, right?
      I mean how you guessed that she has feelings for you, have you ever had face to face conversation, It would explain many things.

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be either of the two, there's no way to know for sure. Either way you should not worry about it, she's in a relationship, she's not worth worrying about.

What Girls Said 2

• i dont think she liked u like that, she probs saw u as a friend and realized u like her then decided to stop talking. this happens a lot

so? she still probs wanted to be a friend, i do that to all my friends, when u meet someone they wanna get to know u. Its called being a sociable human.

• Just ask her. I'm sure it's nothing you did and everything is fine😊

What Guys Said 2

• Did you forget her in the refrigerator?

• SLOOTS GONNA SLOOT.