Do guys mind stretch marks?

I have stretch marks on my stomach from rapid weight gain but I have now lost the weight. I have been with my current ldr boyfriend for a while now, we love each other and he's going to come over soon and we will be having sex. However I'm afraid he'll find my stretch marks ugly? They are not red or purple, they are now the color of my skin. I lost the weight before I met him but I don't know if guys hate stretch marks that are faded almost, on the he stomach. I have never been pregnant I was just very unhealthy until I took charge of my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously? If he rejects you for some little skin imperfections, he need serious help, and you deserve better!!
    show me someone who is perfect?
    Everyone has issues, and most of the things that women I have been with, I never would have noticed, until they pointed it out!!
    Even then, I didn't care, because I liked HER!

Lol well he loves me so he shouldn't care right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Obv they don't look nice but he shouldn't mind them

I've seen pics where I thought they make her look even more interesting. a bit like a tattoo... just natural

@Yumix really I never found that but hey to each their own

What Guys Said 87

• No. In any circumstance where they are visible the guy won't care. I guarantee you we don't look that closely and your average guy is not looking for perfection. What you think of as flaws are the features he likes.

• here's the thing people who date or get married because the other person is attractive they're relationships never last because like most things in life beauty comes and goes and if that's the most unattractive thing about you then you should be fine.

• Nah, not at all. So long as she looks generally fine and healthy.

• any decent guy won't even think about them. we see them of course, but it is such a non issue it doesn't even register in the mind.

• Just smile and explain that its just something you carry that reminds you of when you finally took control of your life and made a decision for once.

Hmm good point. I meaI i was younger and didn't tak care of myselfm as i should have but i turned things around and now I have a body that I feel sexy in apartf from. my stretch markss

• No, not at all for all you girls out there wondering if guy's care about stretch marks some guy's do, others don't. I'm one of the few who doesn't care don't feel bad about stretch marks.

• I find them ugly. They're not attractive; that's for sure. Deal breaker, no, I don't think so. Not unless they're tremendously pronounced. I can't speak for the majority of guys or if your guy falls under this or that opinion. If they're skin colored then it's much less of a problem, in my opinion. But not an attractive thing.

I'll say, in my opinion anyway, that it's less ugly than fatness. But that's just me. Who knows what your guy thinks. He probably won't mention anything, and it'll still go fine, most likely. In any case, everyone has things like that. Just ignore them. Only thing you should be focusing on is the moment. Chances are he's not going to slap you and call you an ugly pig or run away shrieking incoherrent blasphemies.

Of course theyrw not attractive but you know I got them back when i was younger and I never took care of my body and I lost it all. Before I met him. Point is I'm. Not overweight anymore. But I have very feint skin colored stretch marks and there's only Like four or five either side of my belly button

• Well don't bring attention directly too it but tell him you're nervous about what he thinks of your body he'll probably find it cute, only bring it up once and when you see the rise you give him you'll get your answer of what he thinks.

• If they mind they're douches. They are part of life. Nothing wrong with them to me.

• Stretch marks are part of your story, and you should be proud of how you managed to lose the weight that caused them in the first place. Honestly the only people who would be put off by it or make some comment about it are either self conscious or just not worth your time. If you are really bothered by them there are some products out there that help reduce their appearance. I personally have scars all over my back from acne and other things and I just have grown used to it. Sometimes people ask about it so I just tell them what it is and they're all good with it. Don't sweat it.

• No, as long as they're not very noticeable.

Theyre very feint theyre the color of my skin and small in number

Then they're not a problem.

• I have never heard a guy negatively comment on stretch marks. Some guys like them some guys don't care (maybe a few really don't) but the truth is if he likes you enough to date you sees you naked and then gives a shit about stretch marks I will be reeeeeally surprised.

We've been together for over a year now and we love each other before we saw each other naked.

• Seriously, most guys won't mind stretch marks. We want the girl with the beautiful personality that's what matters to me.

• Stretch marks aren't a big deal. I don't even notice them actually.

• Honestly the first time we see you naked we ain't gonna be looking that closely. Gonna be boobs, ass, and pussy well be checking out haha.
    But nah stretch marks are normal. I've seen plenty of guys have them from bulking way too fast.

Thanks lol

Thankss! :)

You are welcome

• light stretch mark like this

steptohealth.com/.../stretchmarks.jpg

don't bother me at all

They're lighter in color than that and also fewer in number. They're on my stomach by my hips and I've lost weight now my stomach is flat

I don't really care, doesn't matter if I love her or not. Google for stretch marks and you will see many ugly pics... those would bother me, but not like this. A bit lighter or darker, ass, tights or belly... it doesn't really matter

Thanks

• Literally zero fucks given lol. If your boyfriend is turned off by your stretch marks then you have a girlfriend. I have random scars and stretch marks all over my body. people still find me attractive

• I don't care nearly as much as girls seem to care

• We don't , don't worry too much about it, miss!

• I constantly tell my wife that i love every bit of her, and when she complains about the stretch marks, i say what stretch marks. Basically what i am getting at here, is generally the only one that cares about those is the person that has them, not the person that loves you. And surprise its mostly women that have issues with it, They shame other women because of it, and see it as some kind of flaw, Where in your cause, you should be stoked/ecstatic that you are living healthy and losing the weight, not focused on superficial inconsequential blemishes which i guarantee he will not care about.

They're probably from pregnancy? I was overweight before meeting him. I lost it all and have been slim since will he still not care?

Hmm thanks. Tbh he's quite mature and not like most guys our age

I would say thats a good thing.

• Almost everyone has some kind of stretch marks. It's not a problem.

• I have stretch marks on my buns, sorry but i got dat fatty

• I don't mind stretch marks and people shouldn't worry so much about their marks. As long they have a good personality and rest of their looks are attractive, other would probably date them regardless of stretch marks or not.

• nope, not at all

• not at all

• No, I dont't mind stretch marks. They are part of you.

• Stretch marks? You mean sexy tiger stripes?

Lol yeah I have them on my thighs and my Butt and also my breasts as they're 32e but I'm talking bout the ones on my stomach. They're feint and skin colored and new very few in number say about four or five either side of my belly button

No worries. I've never been with a girl but from what I can tell stretch marks don't bother me one bit.

Thanks and I'm sure whoever you end up is going to be a very lucky lady. All the best :)

• They'd have to be big for me to even notice without looking for them.

• I don't mind it

• That's just like asking if guys like freckles. It makes you who you are.

• More from Guys
    57

What Girls Said 36

• he'll just be happy to see you naked for the first time and get some action. I wouldn't worry about it. If your concerned just make sure the lights are dim or you have candles going. Thats more romantic anyway.

• I am so glad none of these guys care! They shouldn't and like they have said, if a guy is seeing you naked he is NOT looking at stretch marks and is very happy that he is having sex. I think in general people notice their flaws way more than anyone else. I have learned not to be too hard on myself because no one else will notice half the things I do. Also, I have never been overweight and I am in good shape and I have stretch marks and also cellulite. Both things are just a part of life.

• If he is into you. It's not gonna matter
    Don't worry
    It's nothing to be ashamed of :)

Answer mine too please?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2121709-is-there-hope-if-he-gave-us-another-chance

• I have them too, and while I used to be self conscious, I grew outta that fast when I realised:
    a) they're so common for both guys and girls
    b) they fade and there's stuff you can do about them
    c) any guy that cares about them is a dick :P
    But if you want to do something about them, talk to your pharmacist about products that they can recommend, but I know Bio Oil and Vitamin E cream can work.
    cdn.mamamia.com.au/.../tigerstripes-380x257.jpg

• any decent guy wouldn't care. I have them on my inner thighs and my boyfriend thinks I am beautiful. my boyfriend has them all over and I think he is the sexiest thing alive.

ya it's cute at times depending on how u see it n where u hav it

• I have plenty.
    No guy has ever even mentioned them.

• My husband loves my stretch marks. They're from being pregnant with our 7 month old, and I lost the weight in 4 days literally by breastfeeding so I have a few. He adores them though. I like girls in the same way men do, an I don't mind them either. I'm sure he won't mind them, and if he reacts badly then he's a jerk.

• I don't think so.
    I have some stretch marks on my inner thighs and like 2 on my tummy from gaining weight. (which have faded a lot though)
    I have a ton of tiny ones on my shoulders. I don't know how those got there. My shoulders are big though hahaah. Some tiny ones on my butt too.
    But my boyfriend doesn't mind at all. He loves my body.

• I think it entirely depends on the extend. I have some on my inner thighs and people never even notice them because they are near to invisible now that they've fainted :P

• Literally never had any guy even notice any of my stretch marks, as they've since faded.

Were they on your stomach tho? And also what did you do to help them fade?

I am unsure I am afraid.

Thanks anyways :)

• Honestly I doubt it will bother him at all!

• He won't care.

• They don't really mind them but as with anything if it's extreme then it would have to take some getting used to, or it might not ever be something they're able to get used to. If it's normal stretchmarks then you don't have anything to worry about.

Very feint and only a few on my stomach. They're the color of my skin tbh

Oh well yeah you definitely have nothing to worry about. He probably won't even notice them.

• I can't speak for all guys, some love 'em, some hate 'em, some don't care. Most guys I know don't sweat it. Why would they? Many men have them too. It's natural when your skin stretched from growth during puberty or weight gain/loss. Not to mention, if you're ever interested in marrying and/or having kids, it should be expected! We age, our body moves around a bit. It's a part of life, and a decent guy understands that. The fact that you got them from betting yourself shouldn't bother you, and should gain admiration from your partner, if anything.

• Some do, some really don't. It depends on the guy :) Most won't care though-it's about you

• I have them on my stomach from pregnancies. I'm a little self-conscious about them, but no one other than me has ever cared

• Most people have stretch marks. Dot worry about it

• If a guy can't deal with a few stretch marks, then he isn't the guy for you.

• Most guys don't care.
    Most girls have them.

• Oh god damn now as soon as I block the sections with the annoying questions now they coming on dating holy shit.

At lease put your question on how do I look? a lot of people don't want to see this type of questions because they are annoying.

• You don't have to ask this question, girll if he doesn't accept you the way you aree forget about him there's plenty of fish in the seaa (;

• I have stretch marks too on my thighs that I gained when I was a teenager. But none of guys I've dated even noticed I have them.

• Most guys don't because most guys have them too.

But if you're insecure AND you are comfortable with tattoos, they can be a cool and sexy way to cover up the marks. Just make sure you're done having babies first if you want kids!

• most girls have them especially girls who grow in their adolescent years, and become tall quickly.

• I heard they don't

• some care but i don't think we can do anything about it

• No. They are very normal.

My gym addicted muscular ex had them too. Any man can have them too.

• Yeah, they're ugly.

• who cares if they do or not it won't get rid of them

• I'm a girl but they don't bother me

• More from Girls
    6