Guys, would you date an older woman? How much older?

The last two guys I have been interested in/dated have been way younger than me. I am 35 and they were 23 and 24. I wouldn't say this is really a "thing" of mine, I work in the restaurant industry so most people are in their 20's around me so it has just happens, even my best friend is only 25.

Anyways, the first one acted like it was not a big deal at first and we would make jokes about it, but in the end I think thats part of why it ended. The other young one, I have been friends with for awhile but now I feel like something more is going on. When someone asked him what was going on he said he liked me but I was so much older. But he also said that he didn't really care that much when asked further. Is it possible he does though? Is that too much of an age difference and do guys really like older women? Admittedly, I of course have doubts that it could work out because of the age difference but, who knows.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like older women as much as I like women my age or younger women. There is something attractive about all 3. I'm 25 and in my case, I attract a lot of older women. I've never been involved with an older woman, but for whatever reason, they like me. One of them is 29, which isn't much, but one is 35, another 44, one 43 and one 39.

Like you, I have doubts about anything working out between them and I in the long run, but if feel a spark with a woman as old as you or older and we connect, I'll date her. Absolutely, and I feel more for her I'll want a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Id say its just lust. Men that are a women age are often boring, or have no interest to us. Sometimes we want a rush with our lust, so age gives us that excitement. But if you're more hesitant than you are excited, then you should step back and just keep the flirting at minimal and consider it a lesson. I'd begin to work on myself and find what it is within myself that I feel empty or unfulfilled with. (I'm saying all this based on experience). I've attempted guys younger than me but they were on a strange maturity level that i found intolerable, where as guys my age or somewhat older, were emotionally unavailable. So that is why i suggest focusing on you and make sure you love your self and your body :)
    Wishing you all the best !! :D

I have been single and focusing on me for awhile. I work out almost every day and am pretty confident in my looks. I don't think that is why I the last two guys have been younger than me, it is just who I, some way or another, ended up being interested in which I cannot help. The thing about the current one is that we are friends and if it doesn't work I do no want to hurt him or ruin the friend ship, so that is why I am hesitant. Both guys were more mature than others their age, but in a lot of ways they are not and we are also in different places in life. So I also agree it is lust and in a way it is nice to have the attention because I have spent so long being single because I won't settle. I have to say it actually feels great that the year I turned 35 I had two early 20's guys after me, LOL!

What Guys Said 15

• I work with a 32 year old i like her and wqnna ask her out soon, she came onto me first i thought women ger age only like older guys but i was wrong and she looks about my age, which is so weird but she's 8-9 years older i think cause im 24 haha but yeah im gonna push it and just ask her out already, so yeah i would date older lol were both legal it doesn't matter we can't help who we like as long as its legal lol

• When I was in my mid 20s I dated a couple of older women. I enjoyed it. I was always far more mature than my age would dictate so being with them was a breath of fresh air.

• I was taken home & ravaged by a 33yr old woman , when I was 19 on a night out , just passed the British Airborne Forces infamous P Company , so was very fit & supremely confident at the time. Was only a ONS , that's all she wanted , I was deployed on operations to the Gulf shortly after.

• Biggest age gap was eight years older than me.

• I'm a young buck and I'd date a woman your age.

• I don't see a problem why not. If everything is working out and the guy is of a legal age then I definitely would go out with her. I mean age is just a number after you are 18 or 19 so.

• No way I'd ever date an older woman. NOOOOO !!!

• 30 and up to early 40s
    below 25 is just impossible nowdays

• didn't really have age preference , i would date women on their sixties if i found her attractive

• Yes I would.

• I would for sure

• 5 years max.

• Yea i don't mind. I actually prefer older women. Young women seem to think that they are queens and us men must serve them. Older women are much better

• At most 1 or 2 years older.

• I would not date someone older than myself. They need to be at least a few years younger than I am now.

What Girls Said 0