Girls, what do you do when you are jealous?

Are their signs you are jealous? Or do you hide it? A girl I work with and I have been getting pretty close. I think she gets jealous pretty easily of other girls, maybe I'm wrong. I told her I was going to a conference and another girl (kind of her nemesis) is also going. What I do is similar to the other girls work and she had feared I am stealing her work. But this other girl is also the one who invited me so it's complicated a bit. But when I told her I was going she goes "you will be stepping on toes if you go! And I can't wait to hear how that went". First she said go then now she's saying its a conflict of interest with my company, which it probably is lol. Sorry anyway, is there a way to tell if she was being jealous?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• That is why dating at work is very tricky. However, nothing seems to say she is jealous of the girl because she is going with you. It sounds more like she is worried about the work aspect of it. She is upset she is not going based purely on work reasons and it sounds like even you know that and know it is maybe not a good idea. So, jealous of you and the other girl, no. Jealous she isn't going based on career reasons, yep.

Yep probably right

What Girls Said 1

• Walk away