If a guy doesn't like you now (bc of weight) will he eventually when you lose it?

Ok ok ik how shallow and self conscious i sound but omg this guy is soo hottt and before i even knew who he was my friends and sister said they saw him staring at me, which is great, i don't look heavy from the neck down, and I've been told i have a pretty face so thats cool and all but i guess he figured out I'm a little chunky when i stood up. I've been trying to lose weight anyway so my question is will his opinion on me change once i lose the weight or will he always view me as they way he did when he finally saw all me. Please don't say a guy should like you for you, guys r visual and i need to lose weight anyway, but ugh i rlly want to date him.

• opinion can change, may find you hot
  • he'll always see u as heavy

Most Helpful Guy

• All he sees you as is a piece of ass and if you lose the weight all he'll want is your body. Once you give it to him he'll tire and move on to the next girl cause he doesn't respect you. You wanted the truth I gave it to you.

What Guys Said 4

• You want a guy who will like you now

• Yeah, his opinion could change, but if he is as attractive as you say, do you really think he will still be single by the time you burn off that stubborn fat? Ik first hand how hard it is and how long it takes.

• I choose option C, that doesn't exist. If he doesn't like you because of your weight then he isn't right for you. Besides all of that its a bad choice to have a guy you like be the driving force behind you losing the weight.

• normal guys care more about the personlity then their bodies.

What Girls Said 0