If you were this guy (pic included), who would you pick, Girl 1 (pic included) or Girl 2 (pic included)?

• Girl 1 If you were this guy (pic included), who would you pick, Girl 1 (pic included) or Girl 2 (pic included)?
  • Girl 2 If you were this guy (pic included), who would you pick, Girl 1 (pic included) or Girl 2 (pic included)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl 2 is beautiful

Yeah, too bad the guy in the picture cheated on her.

He's stupid if he cheated on her

What Guys Said 14

• Girl 2 looks a lot like Amal Clooney.

Too bad that the guy in the picture cheated on her, and left her (not for the other girl in the pic).

So what's the story? Who is this guy and who is Girl 2 that you know these things? C'mon dish the drama...

guy basically abandoned his fiance (girl 2), he relocated elsewhere and now there are rumors he's sleeping with girl 1

• Girl 2

• Saygin and lama rose where's MO 😂😂😂

Lana *

Do you also know who the girl in white is, and how she's related to the guy in the picture?

Nope don't think I saw her before

• Second girl if I were ME.

• Definitely girl 2

• Come on... that practically looks like the same freaking girl! lmao! Also, why pose question as this dude, why not just ask which we would prefer as ourselves?

She's been posting pictures with questions like this all day, each time it appears to be the same girl just either one pic is with no makeup or one is from a different angle.

@Imbisexual19 hahaha, maybe its an experiment. lol

• Why would I need to imagine myself as another to judge a girl? This confuses me haha.

• I like the dark makeup on girl 1, and she seems skinnier.

• no black gurls lol :/

• None, I'd just go fishing.

• Are these girls the same person with just different lighting and makeup?

Lol that seems a little racist

@Creativenamehere
      no, that is not the intention, im sorry if that came that way.
      A few times I was shown different pictures of the same girl and asked to choose which one i thought was more attractive without being told that they were.
      I think they are both beautiful and it would be better to choose which one the guy clicks with more than her appearance

@Zeeeeep Blind fuck

• Dafuq did girl 1 do to her face?

• What the? This is the most ignorant question I've seen here so far

• @Elissa you are right they are arabs and the 1st girl is actually dubai youtuber and her name Lana Rose.

Again, Lana (not her real name) is not Arab and neither is Mo, they're Iranian. Not Arab. Saygin and the girl in white are German with Turkish ancestry.

What Girls Said 10

• Damn both are cute but I'm going with 2.
    They all look Arab, are they Arab?

They appear in a vlogging channel called MOVLOGS

Moe and Lana (not her real name) are from Iran, Iranian people are not Arab. Saygin and the girl in white are Turkish, but are from Germany. Except Saygin now lives in the UAE and the one in white doesn't.

• Whichever one of those girls isn't you.

• I feel like girl 2 would best counteract the dude's weird nose, assuming they would want to have children

• girl 2

• I'm going with girl 1. She's also the one I'd pick being the bi girl I am.

• The first girl

• None of the above, I'd be after their boyfriends.

• He's ugly for both of them

• Girl 1, because Girl 2 is way out of his league.

• It's about personality not just looks.