Have any of you guys had only negative experiences with women, or only been in nasty situations when it comes to females?

By negative experiences, bad memories or always being rejected or taking advice from women on how to ask women out and it goes completely horrible or becomes a nasty situation with women totally blowing you off and going off on you, etc etc? That's me pretty much, i have this thing I don't know if it's the way I look but no matter how I dress or what I say, even when I don't talk, I get horrible reactions or looks from women, I don't know if I just naturally have an annoying face or am one of those people that others just don't like or get bad vibes the minute they seem them but i have always had bad luck, sometimes it's that look of don't talk to me or when I'm with a female cashier or retail worker, complete rudeness or disgust, if I should mention, I do have very very bad acne that's really cystic, my whole face is just messed up, or my nickname in high school, pizza face, lol, and yes when i say it's bad it's bad, my whole face every square area is covered with nasty bumps or cysts with pimples and black heads all over, not including that I'm balding as well very badly already, it's not a pretty sight, but back to the question have any of you guys just had horrible experiences with women. Also I have tried every acne medication along with expensive acne creams and my face just won't let up, any and every product I have tried so please don't say use this because I have done it and asked acne question 100s of times on different forum, sites, in person, and talking to dermatologist.

• Yes!!!
  • No
  • Results
2mo I should also add that my voice isn't the most masculine and I've been laughed at to my face when talking to people as well, serious sh*t, you wouldn't even believe it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I think guys are over-reacting about this because neither have I, or any of my girl friends ever, rejected a guy in a horrible manner. I really don't know where you find these kind of girls, I rarely know anyone who did something like that. The only time I horribly rejected a guy is when a guy was rudely hitting on me, like "I wanna fuck the shit out of you" or something like that. But even then I wouldn't be that horrible, I just coldly say "no thanks, kid". And they don't take it well. So I just don't understand why are guys so negative. Even if I don't like a guy and he asks me out, yes I will reject him but it would still feel good knowing that someone asked me out, it's an ego boost, who doesn't like that? He literally just made my day, made feel pretty and wanted and I will be hugely grateful to him and a bit sad that I don't feel the same. I would respect him and there's no one way I could respond horribly to someone who just told me they like me! People should seriously approach more and drop the negative attitude about it, even if you are about to get rejected you just did a really really nice thing for someone and they know it, no matter how they react.

Just clicked on your username and saw you reside in Norway, nice culture, I live in America, land of idiots, where every bodies an asshole to each other and you can't trust anybody, I used to live in Miami, city is breathes money literally, actually it's all about having a fake image in Miami pretending you are rich or you have this or that, at the current moment I live in Seattle and the attitude of people here isn't as shallow but people are really cold and distant here. I've seen guys do the same thing I do and they are the funniest coolest men ever, I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong, I will be real like I said I do have a pizza face but I think my height might be hindering me, I'm 5'0 so basically I'm a pizza face midget 😂, but yeah I think some people just have bad luck and get the worst out of people just like with jobs, some people have horrible luck with getting a job or losing weight etc where other people can eat as much McDonald's as they want, but I guess

I don't live in Norway, I put it randomly. :D But trust me my country is also a land of idiots. I guess I was just lucky to never interact with those idiots, although I did heard of them. It's a superficial world, everywhere. But I'm sure that even those idiots who act like "you asked me out, omg gross how could you!!" are actually satisfied that you were hitting on them. It's just that they want to show up, because they are immature and stupid. But trust me, they like it. And yeah, it is somewhat about luck, but it's also about the ability to read people. I don't know, I kinda always have a feeling that a guy that I like and that I'm about to ask out is not some not that kind of idiot. Those idiots have some nasty aura around them and I can tell they are idiots just by looking at them.

Yea but I can't blame them, I know by just looking at myself in the mirror that it looks nasty and gross, I can't lie, I'm hoping though that my it may clear up by the time I'm 30, I don't want to be a 35 year old man with a pimple face, you know lol, but thank you for the confidence boost about girls being flattered by being asked out, it helps, I don't even like going out because of my skin condition, I used to enjoy doing activities but I get so many looks and people just intensely staring at my face that it upsets me, but yea, I know a lot of people are just nasty like that, thank you again for the encouragement :)

What Girls Said 2

• No I haven't. I've had bad experiences with men, but it was molested as a child, beaten by my dad, sexually assaulted.
    Rejection and being cheated on were the least negative experiences I've had with men. Don't get me wrong, they hurt, but not as much as the other things.

Don't let it get you down

I've had terrible acne for so long. It's finally clearing up

Don't squeeze them

• I've had it happen before but don't let it get to you if they don't want to be in a relationship with you then their not worth it, especially if that someone was being a jerk to you be positive i'm sure theirs someone out their waiting for you just haven't meet them yet.
    p. s have you tried natural home remedies for your acne I know you said not to say anything but I'm just asking I ha it bad in high school nothing worked till I tried this honey mask I made it was awsome and In the afternoon I would but tea tree oil on to help look up home remedies for acne they might help

What Guys Said 6

• I had a 1 bad time just last week lmao, i used a pickup line (don't judge me) "You look great and all, but do you know what really looks good on you? Me." and oh my god she lost her shit, she started going off on me about how i was a rapist and my male privileged and a whole bunch of other shit (i honestly don't remember because i stopped paying attention) then her friends joined in and it was just really bad. Im sure im in a video on youtube somewhere now. These girls getting crazy

• Most have been negative, but a couple positive. I think it has to do more with their age, women who are in their late teens and early 20's are immature and would rather be teases, liars, and cheaters than just have a nice a relationship.

It continues into their late 20s and once they have kids and are in their 20s there's literally nothing that can't be justified in their mind by "I have a child"...

• I've been cheated on in every relationship, I've inadvertently been the side guy 3 times, had women constantly ask for gifts, been used as a driver across states. It's incredible how sociopathic the women I seem to find attractive are.

• not always but i had some

• Romantically, yes, socially no. Some of my best friends are women and I always enjoy my time with them, but I've never had good experiences romantically with any since the only dates I can get are with gold diggers...

• Mixed experiences, so find the best ones!