Choose one of these appearance deal breakers in a male?

Overweight
Bad teeth
Too short
Black skin
Ugly face
Busted feet

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take a short, overweight, snaggle-toothed, ugly-faced black woman with nasty feet any day over yo' ass.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing in that list. I'll explain why.

Overweight - he can always loose weight. I also like if the guy is a bit more chubby - more to love and more soft cuddles!
    Bad teeth - as long as he brushes them every day, I don't mind - how can it bother anyone? Usually it's no the person's fault anyway.
    Too short - why minding something one can't control? He might be a great guy even if a bit shorter than you and you just lost an amazing person who could be a fantastic partner just because of his height.. Sounds ridiculous, right?
    Black skin - I'm not racist, it's a human being as well, just like me and you. I like black guys as much as I like white guys and Asians.
    Ugly face - this is subjective. For me he's handsome, for you he's ugly. If a guy who wouldn't be too attractive to me asked me out, I'd still go out with him. There's a chance I'd fall in love with his personality and there's always something beautiful about everyone (be it eyes, lips, shape of their face, hair etc. etc.).
    Busted feet - most likely not his fault, so why would I mind. Feet are not the most important part of the body, and if they're busted it may mean the guy has been through a lot.

Deal breakers are if he's a player, disrespectful asshole, smokes (lifestyle choice), drinks a lot.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

EXCESS body hair all over like messy creepy fur?
      Deal breaker?

• Show All
    • 2mo

@Kanoro yeah I agree she is one rare exception

• 2mo

What about Latinos?
      Do we get heard?

What Guys Said 8

• Yep... everyone hates the dark skin. :(

3|0
    1|1
  • Black skin? Thats racist.
    I am not black by the way...

3|1
    1|2
    • 2mo

Having preferences isn't racist. Personally I don't care what skin color a person is but wouldn't it sound ridiculous to say that you hate small breasted women because you only date girls with large breasts?

• 2mo

@AnonRom
      OKAY, THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP.

• Huh? Why is black skin a deal breaker? If anything i hear people talking about mixed babys all the time

1|2
    0|0
  • For a guy or in a guy?
    If you mean a guys deal breakers for women there are none but each individual has their own. Personally I don't care about height skin color or feet but ugly face (subjective) being really overweight (I mean where you look unhealthy) and having bad teeth beyond a certain point are pretty big for me. I could probably overlook most anything other than an unattractive face though for dating a girl if I really liked her personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish this was a poll 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Busted feet, please

0|0
    0|0
  • I have like 3 or 4 of those lol

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them

0|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 13

• Black skin? You probably wash your face with the same towel you use to whip your ass with, foh!
    My deal breaker would be YOU!

2|2
    0|0
  • Black skin? Wtf? As in being a black person? Not a deal breaker for me at all. Don't see its need to be there if you don't include other races too.

1|1
    0|0
  • Overweight doesn't necessarily mean unhealthy. Bad teeth is straight up nasty. "Too Short" implies I have a standard height, I don't. I've had a crush on guys shorter than me. Black skin doesn't do anything for me either way. "Ugly face" is subjective. Many of the guys I've found attractive makes my gal-friends go "ewwwww." Busted feet are very common. I've never met a guy with "nice feet," in all honesty. So, I guess I'd go with bad teeth, because I really don't want that near my face.

0|2
    0|1
    • 2mo

Excess hairiness on the body?

• Show All
    • 2mo

@heythereambak All of my friends are taller than me, except for 2. Most girls are 5'7 where I live.

• 2mo

O wow taller han some men as well!

• Overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad teeth. I can't do them... I just hate yellow, missing, teeth... Now if they're crooked or something it's fine... But not GROSS. Hygiene or no kisses.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

What if they were crooked but clean?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Im talking to this guy and he's super cute but he got teeth on top one another but clean teeth but crowded..
      How long will it take to fix his busted set?
      I want to take him to the dentist once we are in love :')

• 2mo

@BabyLaLa69 lol take him to he orthodontist not dentist and get him invisilne so you won't need to deal with clunky metal. It'll take a year give or take.

• One?
    Ugly face, but bad teeth, overweight & "busted feet" are deal breakers as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly face

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly face.

0|0
    0|0
  • What a shallow list. But you already knew that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf is black skin about?

3|2
    1|1
  • Ugly face I guess cuz I have to see that everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • Black ashy ass

0|2
    1|0
  • Black skin._.