Will I never find a man?

I'm very traditional I do like the idea of the husband as the breadwinner and wife as a housewife who helps out with earning money when needed. I am not a feminist at all. When I get married I want to cook clean take care of children. I'm very loyal to the fact that even if someone breaks their loyalty to me I still stay loyal to them which can be really hurtful to me but I am a forgiving person. Many people have broken their promises to me and hurt me yet I still give them too many chances even when I know relationships should've ended years ago. I want to please my husband and make him happy. He can also tell me what to wear I don't mind and I don't mind asking his permission for certain things.
I feel like today guys don't want traditional women anymore. I'll get comments like this is not the 50's but I don't care this is just how I am. I am talking about a normal caring man not some abusive man that most of you probably are getting an image of because of the Feminist movement.
Are there men out there who don't mind women like this or am I out of luck? ; (

please serious comments

2mo Plus I do dress modestly and I'm saving sex till marriage.
2mo by the way I do have a bachelors degree and I do work on projects and I'm learning data analytics on the side to advance my work skills. So when it comes to making money I can do it if needed. I am not planning on living an expensive lavish life so much so that it becomes a burden on my husband.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes there are men out there who would love to have a girl like you.
    However since these men get attacked and judged, not only are their numbers getting lower, but the ones who are still traditional mostly will not show it so it is hard to spot these men even if they were around you.
    Goodluck miss and hopefully you will find the man of your dreams.

What Guys Said 22

• Who could blame you? Hell, if I could get away with it, I'd want a woman to provide for me while I just did housework and played games the rest of the day. I'm sure I might eventually feel imasculated, but that right there sounds like the life. My mom was stay at home. She basically just did whatever she wanted, while my dad worked 60-80 hour weeks on 120 degree rooftops.

But you really think traditional guys don't exist? I run into them on a constant basis, IRL, arguing the roles of men and women. And being a stay at home mom isn't looked down on as much as you think it is. Pretty much 70-80% of guys would accept that completely, as your decision. There's a reason women work less hours and take dedicated jobs than men do, overall, and take more vacations, and have gaps in their work history. Because they have babies, then transition to being a mother. in my opinion, it's a lot more rare for a woman to be dedicated to a career long-term than it is a woman who puts more of a priority on being at home. There's no rule that says you have to do anything with your life.

Now. If you were a man saying you wanted to be a stay at home husband, you would recieve a veritable shitstorm of degradation.

• Not exactly my preference - not gonna lie, I respect independence. Still, if you're as described, I dont see any reason not to date you. In fact, it might be better to date you than most regular women. The loyalty thing really won me here... If you have that much of a loving heart, you're already better than most humans out there, and its heartwarming to find this kind of people still exist.

• Maybe you will, maybe you won't.

I think there are plenty of guys who like the idea of a traditional women who cooks, and behaves modestly (hasnt slepts around and dresses classy). However, guys are probably less likely to date a girl who expects them to be the primary earner. Its also not very feasible in most cases to comfortably raise a family with only one partner working.

Also lot of those guys who do value traditional women probably won't fit the standards of a traditional man that you are hoping for.

Yes I do prefer being with someone who's a breadwinner but I'm also not expecting to live a great luxurious lavish expensive lifestyle. I don't mind a simple lifestyle and I'm willing to help out with earning if he needs help. But I still doubt there are guys out there like this today probably around 10% : (

• There are men out there often times the more successful ones that want a woman just like that I know that's what I want from my fiancĂ©e but she's not like that but really I think a housewife who can cook and clean and not betray me would be the best relationship I could aske for

• honestly, i really do want a traditional woman like you to marry me. you are a perfect 10/10

• You are not or if luck... You will definitely find a man that would like you... For you :-)

• Many guys still want traditional women if anything feminism is making men not want to go out and look for women because the script is being flipped on them

• Not my thing because i want a partner not a slave, but plenty of men will be more than happy with the quiet housewife type who listens to commands.

If you read my question I wrote not an abusive man. I'm talking about a normal traditional old fashioned relationship not becoming a slave...

Asking permission to do things and being told what to wear is kinda... controlling? I didn't say it was abusive, unless you mean ask his opinion?

Asking permission for example I wanted someone over while my husband's gone and she was going to bring her boyfriend/husband over so i would tell my husband she wants to bring him just in case my husband doesn't think he's shady or maybe my husband doesn't like the guy for some reason or doesn't want him in house so I would just want to let him know and ask if it's ok. If he says no it's a no. He wouldn't say no for no reason. Or let's say we were going out somewhere I would ask if I could wear something if it's appropriate because he may have a better judgement of the environment we were going to. Or I would ask permission if I could eat his food lol so obviously my husband would be someone I love and he would love me so he wouldn't wanna control me it's mostly to respect his wishes and so that we are on the same page. Its basically asking his advice/opinion and permission all in one. I hope that clears it up.

• I want the same but many women don't least not yet, they want to have "fun" while they can which is understandable but terrible for me and changes a lot of guys but usually nice guys want to make you feel appreciated... I ahve to ask though Are you still married? ;3

lol obviously not or I wouldn't be asking this question.

• try to get out more
    men dont fall from trees

• I would love to have someone like you as my wife

• You sound like a good woman. But I want my woman to work outside the home. Staying at home is not an option.

• I still know many men who want a wife like that. You are not alone.

• There are many traditional guys in Saudi Arabia

• if u need them just post and half naked pic upto ur breast to him
    in reply he will do the same naked wiht his PENIS

• Be a christian. Go to a Christian college. You'll find a hundred of them there.

• Nothing wrong in you. You sound like a great girl. I would be up for a girl like you.

• you just did

• it all comes down to your looks and bone structure. attractive women and men on average are happier

• Stay fit and clean.

• I'm gonna say it like this, many guys are not interested in waiting after marriage for sex or expected to make all the money and pay for everything, that's too much pressure. You sound like you could be a good wife in the future but I know a lot of guys are looking for more than just cleaning, cooking and looking after the kids. When you actually kids that is.

Have kids*

• I think its okay. I mean its your life, but yo should be extremely careful as many guys would use yu. So until you know for certain that the guy is right for you then go ahead. But guys today can be real a-holes. So my advice is to study and get educated... maybe get a job so that you can become independent so that if something might happen in a relationship you are not left out on the street.

So please use caution.

I do have a bachelors degree and working on different projects. I've also been learning data analytics to advancd my skills. : )

The girl i'm with is similar to you. That's good. There is nothing wrong in doing things for the one you love, just make sure that there is mutual respect. I actually your qualities. So don't let things put you down. Talk to people and get to know guys soon you will find him.

What bachelors degree do you have btw?

What Girls Said 3

• There will be men who like motherly-type girls like you and that doesn't even matter. If they truly love you they will accept you the way you are...

• they still exist

• Unless you can somehow get yourself into the 21st century, I think you'll probably end up being a very sad lonely old spinster.