She calls me weak for not walking away?

I am 23 Old Entrepreneur, have given speeches to crowd of over 1000 people, Run a company with over 100 Employees, Not bragging just mentioning that i am a confident and strong guy in all aspect of life. In my previous relationships i walked away when it was necessary without being much emotionally attached. Now i have been in relationship with this girl who loves me a lot, we have been together for 3 years its has been all great we were to get engaged this coming November.
Now she is doing her masters she is 22 and she had to go to her home city, it was all good in begining but she barely had time for me after college we talked over phone, chatted but during our chats too she had been talking to her friends both male and females.
within 2-3 months i got pissed that why can't she give me at least 1-2 hours a day and she said she is trying, now she said i am getting too clingy and she needs a break, i have been asking her not to do that because i guess break means breakup and college life, guyz and girls things tend to happen,
i has asked her to stay over 5 times and she says she wants to marry me live her whole life with me but she needs a break till her college life.. and she said i am weak to not let her go even if she promised... i did say i surrendered myself to you and i did it because i wanted to and this is the first time i ever did... For me a break is a breakup because it may happen every year

How do i walk away?
What should i do?
Am i weak to surrender myself to someone i love?

Most Helpful Guy

• A man can still have all this and be a beta (therefore weak in the eyes of women). This doesn't make a strong man.

"Now she is doing her masters she is 22 and she had to go to her home city, it was all good in begining but she barely had time for me after college we talked over phone, chatted but during our chats too she had been talking to her friends both male and females.
    within 2-3 months i got pissed that why can't she give me at least 1-2 hours a day and she said she is trying, now she said i am getting too clingy and she needs a break"

Women ultimately likes a man who does not give a shit about them. AKA a guy with options or who has things going on in his life and is busy himself. They also detest men who complain very much. You see the dynamics between the genders is men must tolerate women's BS and complaints but not the other way around. When you bitch to her about lack of time, you dried up her pussy because you gave off traits that common among women.

" i have been asking her not to do that because i guess break means breakup and college life, guyz and girls things tend to happen,
      i has asked her to stay over 5 times and she says she wants to marry me live her whole life with me but she needs a break till her college life.. and she said i am weak to not let her go even if she promised... i did say i surrendered myself to you and i did it because i wanted to and this is the first time i ever did... "

This really drives the nail home that your a beta. You were begging for her to stay. You don't seem to understand female nature of hypergamy. Women want men who are better than them, they like the idea of a male who has options and who can replace her with another girl if he wants but who decides to choose her over all other girls. Essentially a male who has the dating power equivalent to your average female.

When u begged her to stay 5x, you showed her she has more worth than you in dating market.

Also i wouldn't be surprise if she was cheating with you with an alpha male in her college classes.

http://i.imgur.com/GoTgEEe.jpg

[Chad is probably pipping your girl ]

wow this was some good shit :P
      i told her go live your life i am buzy in mine
      she said dont date anyone during this period
      i said do you even know what break is
      go live your life let me live mine :D

It feels better man any more guidance?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like she's throwing everything at you to leave her alone. It sounds like you're forcing this here. Doesn't sound like it's a question of weakness. It sounds like she broke up with you.

• No you not weak because you are absolutely right. That "take a break" never ends well. Most likely, her problem is she's far away from you so she does not have someone to satisfy her physical needs ( i. e. cuddling, hand holding, kissing, sex, etc.,) so she wants to take a break to get that satisfaction

• Are you weak to surrender?