Have u ever had long distance reliatoinship?

have u ever had long distance reliatoinship?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes Indeed, @EdirneCigeri.
    A man from Egypt Found me on Facebook and we had Started a Whirl Wind Romance by Chance. I ended up going over to be with him and on the Second Trip... We had Tied the Knot at the Ministry of Justice. I Ended up as well, residing there for awhile.
    We had many Problems when I had Returned to the States and as of now, we are Estranged.
    It takes two to Tango and Two to Make the Time and Effort to be in a LDR. If only One, hun, is Rowing and Glowing, then it can Grow and Go Dead in the water.
    It does Take Two special people to Have and to Up Hold this Kind of Relationship.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Somehow, and I won't recommend it except if you have been long term with the person and you distance temporally because of things of life.

For me the girls lost interest in me or I lost interest in them just because of how long it took moving to date them.

What Girls Said 3

• yes, almost 2 years now

• No i can't say i have

• Yes, he has moved to NYstate to get his MS degree. So for 2 years I guess. We talk a lot. Not everyday but we tend to communicate as often as we can get away with.

What Guys Said 3

• In one right now, it kind of sucks and kind of works between how busy the both of us are. It happened because I met her while I was out of the state for work. Also January through July I'm in a new city every weekend for work and usually only home 2 - 3 days a week, so when that shit happens its hard to keep a regular relationship together. Trying to make things happen, but its kind of a difficult balancing act.

• nein

• Never had an LRD before