Girls, is it a really a big deal if your boyfriend doesn't have you on his wallpaper for phones and computer?

He has pictures of his pets, current and some that passed as wall paper instead. Is it a big deal if the wall paper is not you?

• Yes
    4% (1)
  • No
    96% (27)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a big deal but it is nice when he does.

What Girls Said 10

• Haha well no it's not a big deal but it'd be nice if he had at least one picture of me on his phone lock screen or wallpaper on his computer.
    My boyfriend has default pictures of just scenic views on both of his lol and I have a picture of him as my lock screen.

• I don't think I've ever heard this to be an issue

• Mu boyfriends sister has more photos of me than he does and the only photos i have of him are the ones he's taken and sent to me.

So no. I honestly dont care.

• It would actually be creepy.

Having you as wall paper?

Depends on how long we've been together. A pic of both of us would be okay but not a pic of just me. But, that is not something I would ever make an issue out of either way.

• I'd feel a little strange if he had another woman that he knows on there rather than me. If a man wants to have pics of he and his friends having fun, his pets, his children, all of those are healthy.

• No not really but my partner has my pic on his laptop homescreen.

• Not at all. Tbh if I was all over his wallpapers I'd be a tad creeped out lol.

• No not at all why would that be an issue?

• No, I'm not 11.

I guess my ex girlfriend had the emotional maturity of 11.

Is she your age group? That's crazy if so. Or do you date younger, like 18?

She is two years younger than me, so pretty close.

• i think i would be kinda scared if i found my picture as his wallpaper. it seems creepy to me. never understood why people do it.