23, finished college, single, friends never contact me via phone, facebook or in person. I'm depressed, lonely. Please read below?

I'm 23, finished college, unemployed, single, Friends never contact me via phone, facebook or in person. I have a physical disability, therefore girls are not "interested" in potentially dating and my friends appear to view it as a burden including/inviting me to social situations etc.. Any suggestions as how to improve the situation? I'm depressed and lonely, If I was to die tomorrow only approximately two people would genuinely care, my parents. As above any suggestions to improve the situation? This is a genuine request for suggestions, not a sympathy vote, I have always succeeded in life academically and socially with people I meet encouraging and respectful, however my current situation as detailed above is dismal to say the least. Any suggestions to improve the situation welcome.. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would reach out to your friends and ask them to do something that you want to do. Tell them you want to catch up. If they say no, or act like it is a burden then they are NOT true friends. If not there are places you can meet people online with the same interests like Meetup.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of in the same boat o. o 22 and no disability to my knowledge and I just moved so I know how hard life is. Zero friends and the job -.- been looking for months but I recommend to contact your friends and go hang

What Girls Said 2

• Really, you have to make yourself happy. Reach out to people that actually care. Also turn that disability into something that you are proud of. There are girls out there that won't make it a burden. There are many groups you can join in your community. Obviously you need to dump those friends.

p. s ignore my age it is wrong :P

• My opinion would be enjoy life without having friends. Only REAL GENUINE people will come to you

What Guys Said 0