Which race preferences do you have?

What "race" preferences do mean: It's which kind of appearances you're sexually attracted to and who you prefer to date. That term is used about the dating life and sex life. It's a debate if it's racist or not, but most people doesn't considering it racist. Some people are sexually attracted to certain appearances [race], but not every appearances.

Which "race" preferences do you have and why do you have it? You can mention several preferences.
Which race preferences do you have?

• White (Like many European (looking) people)
    34% (15)36% (13)35% (28)Vote
  • Asian (Includes whole Asia)
    7% (3)8% (3)8% (6)Vote
  • Arabs/Persian/Middle Eastern
    7% (3)11% (4)9% (7)Vote
  • Latino
    7% (3)11% (4)9% (7)Vote
  • Mixed
    7% (3)8% (3)8% (6)Vote
  • Black
    14% (6)11% (4)12% (10)Vote
  • Other/Several (Please explain in the comments)
    24% (11)15% (5)19% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo My "racial" preferences are:
- The Caucasoid "race" (Includes European, Middle Eastern, Southern Asia etc)
[- Latino]
- Asians
- Mixed

Technically people who have European facial features and body builds or something similar is my preferences. When it comes to my "race" preferences, it's facial features and body builds I'm looking at, not skin colors. But I've hair and eye preferences. Hair: Black, dark brown or brown hair. Blonde are also nice, but I'm not into gingers. Eyes: Brown and blue.

0|0
20|17

Most Helpful Girl

• My preference is for Middle Eastern/North African Guys. specially Arab guys.
    Arabs, Persians, Turks, Kurds, Amazigh...
    But Also caucasus guys: Azeri, Chechens, Dagestan, circassians, tatars
    And Balkans: Bosnians, Kosovo, Albanians...
    But I found people from Every race attractive!

0|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a preference for white girls/guys.

By preference, I mean that if you lined up 100 random people from each group, there would be a higher percentage of whites that I would be attracted to. I'm still greatly attracted to people of other races obviously.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I wouldn't say that I necessarily have a preference (though I might have wrongfully called it that before), but rather I have a common pattern of attraction.

I tend to be attracted to white guys, Asians, black guys and Latinos mostly, but have been attracted to other races too. Those are just the most common for me.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm mixed (black and white) but I'm pretty much only attracted to white men. I think this is largely because I was raised exclusively by my white mother, in a white neighborhood, with mostly white friends, etc.

1|2
    0|0
  • Racial preference and exclusivity are different. A preference means you like something more but doesn't mean wouldn't date something different. To exclusively date or not date a particular race is what's racist.

With that being said, I am mixed Puerto Rican and Jamaican. I find that I am most attracted to White American, Black American, and Native Americans more than everyone else.

After that it's pretty much everyone else like East Asians, Indians, Hispanics, and mixed guys. I will say that although I a mixed, I tend to find I'm not attracted to mixed guys often.

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

It really depends. If you only dates whites and Asians through your entire life, but not blacks doesn't mean you're racist. Perhaps you didn't have any black partners, because you didn't discovered the right partner which is black. But you could get a black partner if you just met the right one and maybe lived in a bigger city with more black people. It's several factors for not dating some people. If you lives in a place where everybody are whites, it's natural to not dating any black people, because there aren't anyone there. But it's a bigger chance for dating a black person if there are more black people around you. So having "race" preference and not dating a black person in addition isn't racist if the circumcision is the reasons.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Ok. Then we are agree. :)

• Asian men
    White / Latino men

0|2
    0|0
  • i like Asian men

1|1
    2|0
  • I like white men😀😊😎👍👍👍

0|2
    1|0
  • I voted A only because it's the majority of race that surrounds me. But I'd date any race if I found him attractive. :)

0|0
    2|0
  • Everything about Matt Damon is what I want. He's been my crush since I was 11 lol. And my boyfriend actually looks like him, so yay :)

0|1
    1|0
  • I like the people I like. I like certain features but most can be found on any race (tan-dark skin, brown eyes, nice smile).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted. To my own race. Pacific Islander men whooooo hoooo 😂😂😂❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't discriminate against other races but my number 1 preference is my own race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose Black but I really like every race

2|0
    0|1
  • I honestly don't think I have much a preference. I constantly think people from any race are attractive. I haven't dated many non-white people but that's largely a result of demographics...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care who I date but I feel like I'm attracted to just white and natives. But I feel like white guys don't like light skins like me :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all but I find everything outside of black and white to be especially attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I like indian men

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm attracted to all "races", except for Asians. I see nothing wrong with them.
    It's just that for some reason, I'm not attracted to them.
    And I have all of those preferences, because I find those people attractive (sexually and on the appearance).

0|0
    1|0
  • I've attracted men across the racial spectrum.
    But I lean more towards non-black men.

0|1
    0|0
  • im a bisexual woman,

For my men, strong preference for blacks
    For my women, prefer White and Asian to a lesser extent

0|1
    2|0

What Guys Said 16

• Just white girls and black girls <3 cdn.shopify.com/.../Heart_Eyes_Emoji.png</a>

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer humans.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm all about that white on white action.

Latinos can be alright.

0|1
    0|0
  • human race

1|1
    1|0
  • the human race

2|2
    1|0
  • White > Latina > Asian > Middle Easter > Black.

2|1
    1|1
  • The human race.
    Just depends on the individual girl.

1|1
    1|1
  • I'm the typical white guy who gets yellow fever. Asians do it for me. There's a specific look of them that I like. It's hard to explain.

1|1
    4|0
    • 2mo

"specific look"

• Show All
    • 2mo

Plus I doubt an Asian woman would want a guy with "yellow fever" - that sounds like a fetish not a preference mmm K? bye

• 2mo

@Afrochick many want so they can get a visa

• Don't really care.

3|0
    1|0
  • White/European.

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know.. beauty everywhere!

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone that has a little flavor. I don't like pale people

1|0
    2|0
  • nothing. if a girl is beautiful im colourblind

0|0
    1|0
  • I have yellow fever!

0|0
    1|0
  • I love Black girls so much they usually have big asses and boobs ;)

0|0
    1|0
  • no, to me pussy is pussy.

0|0
    1|0