What "race" preferences do mean: It's which kind of appearances you're sexually attracted to and who you prefer to date. That term is used about the dating life and sex life. It's a debate if it's racist or not, but most people doesn't considering it racist. Some people are sexually attracted to certain appearances [race], but not every appearances.
Which "race" preferences do you have and why do you have it? You can mention several preferences.
- White (Like many European (looking) people)34% (15)36% (13)35% (28)Vote
- Asian (Includes whole Asia)7% (3)8% (3)8% (6)Vote
- Arabs/Persian/Middle Eastern7% (3)11% (4)9% (7)Vote
- Latino7% (3)11% (4)9% (7)Vote
- Mixed7% (3)8% (3)8% (6)Vote
- Black14% (6)11% (4)12% (10)Vote
- Other/Several (Please explain in the comments)24% (11)15% (5)19% (16)Vote
- The Caucasoid "race" (Includes European, Middle Eastern, Southern Asia etc)
Technically people who have European facial features and body builds or something similar is my preferences. When it comes to my "race" preferences, it's facial features and body builds I'm looking at, not skin colors. But I've hair and eye preferences. Hair: Black, dark brown or brown hair. Blonde are also nice, but I'm not into gingers. Eyes: Brown and blue.
Most Helpful Girl
My preference is for Middle Eastern/North African Guys. specially Arab guys.
Arabs, Persians, Turks, Kurds, Amazigh...
But Also caucasus guys: Azeri, Chechens, Dagestan, circassians, tatars
And Balkans: Bosnians, Kosovo, Albanians...
But I found people from Every race attractive!2
Most Helpful Guy
I have a preference for white girls/guys.
By preference, I mean that if you lined up 100 random people from each group, there would be a higher percentage of whites that I would be attracted to. I'm still greatly attracted to people of other races obviously.1