Men do you find women powerful?

From bleeding pussies to giving child birth do you find women powerful?

2mo You know what i mean. woman as a whole

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck yes we're powerful.

Where men are the force... we're the motive.

Where men are the engine... we're the fire.

Where men are the action... we're the inspiration.

Where men are the "how"... we're the "why".

We DRIVE men.
    We can drive them to success... or to despair.
    We can drive them to improvement... or to distraction.
    We can drive them to peace... or to ruin.

Fuck yes. We're powerful.

We have every bit as much influence over grown men as we do over little babies in our arms.
    Which, all too often, we forget.

What Guys Said 62

• While considered by society as attractive objects which value is directly proportional to looks, women are human beings that get discriminated (eg look at the wage gap). The right to vote only came up after WW2. Despite all this unfairness, discrimination and violence, women are human beings that deserve as much respect as men. Now concerning power it depends on what power is. There are many possible meanings, and definitions.
    1. A political meaning.
    2. An economical meaning.
    3. A physical meaning.
    4. A strength-of-character meaning.

Now the qualification of powerful is relative. And if we compare men to women, then:

1. Politically women are often discriminated. Which means very few countried get their presidents to be women, and except Germany's Kanzlerin, women are (because of discrimination), in general, politicallyy lacking power.

2. Economically women have lower wages unless they work for a public entity like a metropolitan area (ex: medical, police or firefighting branches), a state or at a national/federal level (ex: military or government offices). And even in the public sector like the police, they get promoted later or need more skill to get there, because they're discrimnated. This has an effect on their wages, income. So once again here women do not seem economically powerful compared to men. But of course wealth is transferred by the family and a rich man's daughter is rich. So the wealth aspect is rather insignificant. The income aspect is a bit more significant.

3. Physically, power is defined as work done per unit time, which means how fast one can work. Because of a relative, biological disadvantage (lower muscle mass, broader hips, more natural fat tissue) a woman can only be powerful (more than a man) if she trains real hard. Since most don't train very hard to get some unladylike muscle mass to become physically powerful, women are here once again not powerful, in my opinion.

4. Finally, in terms of strength of character, I've seen more devoted mothers than devoted fathers, more devoted GFs than devoted BFs. More caring ladies than caring guys. Also more honest gals than honest guys. If morality and love are power, then women are in general indeed powerful.

In the end you see that the power discrepancy is all but inevitable and fair. Discrimination can be fighted. And I've seen enough hardy lady souls to consider women powerful. But you can't say they all are. So I'd go in detail and "judge" one by one, not a whole group.

fk off fagot

@DaddyRollingStone There is evidence a woman needs more skills to get promoted and more experience.
      Also I'm comparing same offices in the same branch, not women and men as an average.

So where is it then

• Women can be powerful. Men can be weak. It all depends on what type of power you are talking about. If it's physical, as in brute strength, women can be powerful, but men, I believe, will ALWAYS be more physically more stronger in brute strength. I say this as in, take the strongest man and woman in the world, do a pure strength contest with them, and the man will win without question, it wouldn't even be a fair contest. It's because we are biologically built to be the stronger by way of muscle mass and physique.

If you are talking emotionally, it would depend on the person, but I believe women are stronger emotionally than men in some ways. In that, because you deal with more emotions and are emotional creatures fundamentally, then you are a little more used to dealing with emotions. I do believe men control emotions better, but women are better at using and understanding emotions.

Strength of smell, well, that's probably 50/50.

Strength of will. This one is toughest I believe. Men's will can be so powerful, that they will kill or destroy to do what they feel is right. Women, will not usually go so far until it has to do with something/someone that will hurt something/someone they care about. So, mostly emotion has a lot to do with strength of will for women, men, it is more of a will to be the best man. Competition.

So it all depends on context for who is the strongest. Personally I believe we are pretty evenly balanced for strengths. That's why men and women are the perfect pairing of species.

• I find women as a whole to be weak puppies who bark very, very, very loudly. Powerful women are the exception, not the rule.

Then, because of a menstrual cycle and child birth? It doesn't take "power" to *endure* those things. If I get shot in the stomach, does it make me powerful? If I get cancer, does it make me powerful? You have no choice in the matter. You have no choice but to endure. And a hell of a lot of women don't endure it very well, either. Blaming poor behavior on menstrual cramps or escaping personal responsibility, otherwise.

Which is worse, getting cancer or having a child? If someone gets cancer, it doesn't suddenly mean they are powerful. I think you really could have phrased the question a lot better. "Powerful" is a strange term to use in this instance.

• "I am in constant awe of women's bodies." That's not my line, but a line from Sting's autobiography which I happen to agree with wholeheartedly. So, uh… Yes! Absolutely!

I come from such a male-dominated lineage that the only female relatives I've ever known are my mother and two grandmothers. So the fact that I have two daughters is really special to me. They are in their tweens, and watching them grow up and truly appreciating what "girls mature faster than boys" really means had been incredible. I'm the only male in my household and I see female power all day, every day. I takes nothing away from me and from who I am. I love my wife and daughters and can't imagine life without them!

I forgot to put the quote in context. Sting was referring to the birth of a child. I felt it was appropriate given the text of your intro.

• They do the best they can do, they are tough and have wisdom but its not like they can beat the crap out of us and make us there bitch.

• Not as powerful as his power level:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik

• No, definitely not, the only power women ever had and will have, is the power they are allowed to have by men.

• For that? No xD You gotta earn it to be powerful. Having a vagina doesn't make you powerful, especially when the reasons is nature.
    The female body is made for that. I don't consider myself powerful cause I have balls.

• As in marvelous, definitely!

• There's a few that certainly have a lot of power over me.

• Yes, I think women are powerful.

• I do see women as being powerful, but not because they gave birth to a human being. I see them powerful because they can control men. They can have a huge influence on men's decisions. Plus, they can also seduce most men very easily if they wanted to. They could find a boyfriend much easier than a girl can find a girlfriend, IF they can be a little confident and approach guys or start a conversation in public. So ya, in this sense I see them as powerful

• Not powerful, but definitely strong in their own ways. I do admire a woman's strength with some of the shit you have to deal with. But when a woman becomes powerful, I admire that too because I admire powerful men and women.

I do also admire men who deal with a lot of shit too. Like we have so much pressure to be this "alpha" in every sphere of our lives.

• Depends what you mean by powerful. I find them to be powerful in influence and that they embody aesthetics like creation and nurturing.

• Strong in. some ways. But thats not really what give off the powerful vibe. They actually have power but its not cause of their periods ^^

• In some ways yes, and in others, no.

• not more powerful than men.

• Not really, I find them pretty petite and fragile. I don't know if that's sexist, but it's hot to me.

• I find certain women powerful. Some women that give child birth are the same ones that cry over the smallest thing.

• If it's based on physical strength then definitely not.

• not for those reasons.

but when a girl is bossing me around... (in the bedroom) or takes control of me with a killer blowjob or rides my face like she has no concern if she breaks my nose? YES, i find them very powerful and beyond attractive.

• Powerful is the wrong word. More like hm... fascinating

• is your power level over 9000?

• Yeah, i like a woman who is of child bearing years, that is why i like younger women. Yes i like powerful women, i like to pamper a woman too.

• Yes very. Either equal to man or more powerful but defiantly not less

• No...

If they were powerful they wouldn't always be asking for help from men, complaining about how they need the law to over protect them, complaining about men out competing them in the job market, complaining about rape, feeling entitled to being paid for, etc. Generally women are very dependent on men all across society. Powerful people tend to be able to do for themselves and others, make their own decisions, and don't need all sorts of special concessions. Women are extremely week by choice.

@xDocilexFaeriex Plenty of boys and men still push themselves beyond what they think they are capable of... They all still grow up and get jobs and have to survive in the world alone. Fathers still teach guys to take care of themselves. Society still turns to us to do everything hard. Nothings really changed for us...

:( oh welĺ

• I am scared of them!..

• Being a woman doesn't make you powerful.

• yes, they are powerful

• no the human race in general i find weak
    most have no study of there ancient past
    in my eyes there lost sheep

• More from Guys
    32

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• That's not powerful that's biology.

• Bleeding vaginas don't make us powerful. Neither does giving birth. Women are powerful because of their actions and steadfastness, just as men can be, as circumstances allow.

• … Not as much or in the way that I would like us to be. I guess some would say we have power over men, but that's not good enough for me. I want to have power of my own… independent of the other sex, just as men do.