Do women choose the men?

As opposed to it being the other way around?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, everything proves it.

I agree. If she's not feeling him he can wine her and dine her all he wants and the most if anything he'll get from her is pity. Or he'll get flat out used and burned.

What Girls Said 4

• I like to think we kinda choose each other.

• The goodlooking people choose each other, the rest just goes with what they can get lololol

Hell I don't at least. If I can't get what I want I just stay home and jack off to porn like I been doing for the past 11 years. I've learned doing without is better than settling for less.

• I don't think a woman can choose a man, unless he chooses her back...

• hm... Im kinda confused... Im pretty sure that we choose each other... The only thing that I can think of that you would be comparing or asking is due to arranged marriages...

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, basically, they are the ones picking us.
    They filter the dudes like we don't filter the girls.

I agree man. If a woman hasn't chosen a guy he has NO chance with her.

• A guy might 'choose' her, but when she says 'no' didn't she really make the final choice?

• One has to have the courage to choose first and see if the other person will chose them. If they not choose you , let it be, not curse them, wish them well.

• Most of the time, that may seem to be the case, sadly.

• Both parties choose

• Male or female can choose who ever , when ever. I have women choose me sometimes. Although I'd rather do the picking instead , I have my reasons so.

• Sometimes. I mostly either choose them or just do without since the ones I mostly attract are just plain unattractive. It's mostly the latter. Others settle for what they can get and I got tired of doing that in my 30's.

• how can you be with someone if its not your choice? that makes no sense.

• You still haven't figured it out at 41?