How do you feel when you have the first kiss with a new partner?

I think the first kiss with a new partner is exciting, scary, magical, and relieving.
How do you feel about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it': quite awkward. My deeply internalized fear of rejection forced me to halfway pull through and halfway pull out in the middle of a kiss, leaving my lover a bit... confused... The same applies with most other forms of physical and verbal affection to pair. There are other times when, in that same moment, I can feel myself steal the lead in a rushdul flurry of anticipation and emotion, relishing myself in the freshness of our first kiss. I dare say it depends on the person, but maybe it's more a question of confidence.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss with my boyfriend was an amazing feeling. Before he made the move, i could hear his heart pumping and because he was that nervous. It was really sweet and one to remember haha :)

What Guys Said 10

• I like a nice, soft, casual first kiss. If she smiles, and I smile, maybe another, but no tongue, or anything aggressive, like biting or anything. I'm more of the sensualist, the romantic, and if she is a good kisser, and I feel something more, I know she's right.

• The last time - about 2 months ago - was just magical. Like a fairy tale come true. I'd wanted it all my life. When it came, I felt.. I can't even describe it.

• It's like starting new game plus. You already know what's gonna happen but you're stronger than the last time. So it's still fun.

• awesome- you learn a lot through it

• Yeah, i agree it is , i know i don't like it to ever end.

• The first kiss with a new person always takes your relationship to the next level, personally I feel nothing about that.

• Depends.

• I had a never girlfriend

• After the very first kiss, for the very first time I think about... all of the meat that has been there before me... bwhahahahahahaha nom nom nom.

• no my first kiss with the girl i fell i love with
    was special the other girls now that i think about it not so much

What Girls Said 5

• My first kiss with my current boyfriend was a pretty nice. We were walking around our town and he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him and put his hand on my butt. These teenagers told us to get a room and we went and found a quiet bench and made out all night.

• It's sexy and exciting. Like, "ooooh muh lips iz touchin his. yammmmmm. oh yam."

• i fell in love with our first kiss ♡

• it is just a kiss bro

• I couldn't stop thinking about it and it's the best feeling when you get a text or a phone call right after from that person. I couldn't stop smiling afterwards!