Straight and gay people would you date bisexuals?

Bisexuals feel an attraction for both men and women, and although they are in the LGBT community i noticed that they get hate from others within it, i myself am straight but honestly i wouldn't want to date a bisexual and i know many of you are like "this asshole" but let me explain, i feel that bisexuals are more likely to cheat in relationships, and i would feel uncomfortable if i was cheated on with a man, same way a gay person would loath being cheated on with a women, its just looks stressful i have to watch out for guys and girls in my relationship, i feel as thought its just baseless hate but i really don't know, what do you guys think.

• yes
  • No
  • Depends
2mo I noticed that i completely exempted bisexuals themselves from voting but please if you are bisexual leave a comment, tell me have you ever cheated on one gender with the other before, do you get hate sometimes from others in the LGBT community, please leave your experiences, i feel i won't date you mostly due to ignorance, leave your comments, thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean you might have two different types of men that you like, but does that make you more likely to cheat? It's the same with bisexuality. The like both genders, and the only reason the would be more likely to cheat is if that person is an asshole without commitment, but that same thing applies to others sexualities as well. If you take stereotypes and irregular logic out of the picture, then you can see that there's pretty much no difference between the likelyhood for a bisexual person cheating and a straight person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the person. I find bi men are either slightly one way or the other. Straighter I would. Camper, I would not.

What Guys Said 28

• I'm straight. I'd be open to dating a bisexual female. My reasoning is that, to be in a relationship in general, it requires a degree of trust. I would have to trust that my partner would not cheat on me with someone until proven otherwise... Which probably would mean the end of the relationship.

I figure the trust part is the same no matter whether my partner is straight or bisexual. I can't shepherd them like a parent all the time. Naturally, I don't want to be cheated on, but whether I'm cheated on for a girl/another guy doesn't particularly make a difference to me. Cheating is cheating in the end.

If they are romantically attracted to me and I to them, I don't see a problem with being in a relationship with them.

• Most of my gf's have been bi. I really wouldn't care if they cheated on me with a woman, anyway. I'd just be like, "Was it fun?" Shit, if that would make her happy, why not? It would probably translate to a healthier relationship.

It's like denying yourself any sugar. Eventually, you're going to cave and drown in a bathtub of Cookies and Cream. Or, you could a lot yourself a specific amount of sugar per day. That's how I see it.

But, then again, I'm not exactly monogamous.

Although, I also think that male-on-male is significantly riskier than female-on-female. So, if I was a woman with a bi guy, I would want to make sure he stayed clean. Well, probably best to do either way, if one or both parties is seeing other people on the side. But it's a lot more important if a guy is doing other guys.

• I see where you are going with this, while someone might think "I didn't cheat on you with another girl so what's the big deal?" Same as if my girlfriend likes making out girls she might not think its a big deal. However if you are with someone and you know they could take it either way you have to let them know you don't think its ok to cheat on you with any person and just because they are bisexual doesn't mean they are more likely to cheat on you than someone that's straight.

Also you shouldn't be "watching out" for anything. If you are with someone you don't trust than why are with them. Being jealous is a giant waste of energy and unattractive.

thanks, i wish you the same and good luck to you, also i can't stop thinking you are actually 14 which is my little brothers age so yes when i said cute i was projecting him on you, he is so adorable... why does he half to grow up.

Oh I love getting trolled on the internet, its so fucking awesome. You got me there, good shit.

• I know that you probably didn't intend to, but you made a pretty crass generalization that bi-sexual people all share some immorality and just by vice of their sexuality are more likely to be infidels. My personal opinion is that regardless of someone's sexual orientation, cheating is a matter of personal morality. If I was a bi-sexual person reading this question I would feel pretty hurt and misunderstood.

i am sorry if i made you feel that way, it was not my intention.

I wouldn't be offended, because m skin in not tissue paper, I would not give a crap and go about reaching my goals

@yourname123 well alright then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ good luck lmao

• No. I'm straight and would not be open to dating a bisexual girl. From my experience most bisexual girls are either ugly and/or have a lot of issues.

Aww come on, "ugly" that's harsh.

It makes sense from an evolutionary point of view. Girls who aren't attractive enough to get a mate are more willing to bond with another female instead of a male to avoid being alone.

• Nope.

• I don't hate or have anything against bisexuals, I'm just a straight guy so I'm gonna date a straight girl it's as simple as that.

• Sure if I love her

• No I wouldn't date a bisexual woman. I am a monogamist to the core, which means she would NEVER have the ability to scratch that itch to have sex with women if she is with me.

• No

,,

• Sure!!! Better chance of FMF!

• no chance in hell
    straight girl only

• It's not an issue for me. Just be happily loyal and I'm good.

• This heterosexual would.

• Nah I wouldn't like it to be honest and I never experienced it. Because its weird and bisexuals are more likely to cheat on you. So no I don't want that, but If I loved her a lot and believe her then maybe.

• Absolutely not.

• yeah whatever why not.

• of course

• I'm about it. They just don't restrict their love to gender identies, not such ridiculous notion.

• Bi women are pretty open minded people so yes I would definitely date a bi woman.

• i dont date people with known mental defects, at least no knowingly. life is complicated enough already

• I'm not technically straight, i'm asexual but hetero-romantic, but no i wouldn't date a bisexual person. It just wouldn't appeal to me. It's like supporting two football teams, just seems a bit strange somehow.

• yes id dayw a bi girl. any man would

• Yes — however, I think I might be panromantic.

• If I like her, why not. I will not look at her sexually just her personally

• im straight and i wouldn't

• I would date a bisexual girl, but she would need to have a sexual preference for guys.

• I'm straight and no.

What Girls Said 12

• Never ever because they might decide they actually like the other gender more at some point.

• Never.

• No, I wouldn't be able to date a bisexual guy. I would feel insecure, I would become suspicious and I would be uncomfortable.

thank you for that honest opinion, you just wrote what was in my head.

You're welcome.
      Some people might think I'm close-minded, but I'm just being honest.

• Absolutely not

• I'm straight and I would not date a bisexual. Instant turn off and deal breaker.

• i would not date a bisexual person

• If you love someone you should be able to trust them not to cheat... anyways I would date a bi boy or girl.

so you are bi yourself, have you ever felt hate from others in the LGBT community? what are your experiences in dating? i hope i am not poking around too much.

I've never dated anyone and I don't really state it a lot so I don't think anybody knows.

i hope you meet people who will understand you... unlike me sorry

• I think it is funny that most guys voted no but most of the girls they dated have that little bisexual curiosity

• Yes I would

• no I'm straight and I would not date a bisexual guy

• Definitely not.

• I've dated a bisexual guy. He never came out to anyone except me (at least that's what he told me). He said that he had experimented with men in college but hadn't been with any men in recent years. But being from a small town he didn't tell anyone for fear that it would get out.

Unfortunately the relationship didn't work out. He had wandering eyes and didn't treat me right. Now he wasn't getting with men, I'm pretty sure he was seeing other women. As a friend of mine stumbled upon his dating profile while we were together. So ya, but it had nothing to do with him being bisexual.

It was everything to do with him not being not being a person with integrity and being unable to communicate. I knew something was going on for a while. And I had asked him, but he never really talked to me about it. He never once mentioned he wasn't enjoying the relationship. Actually when I did ask him straight up if he wasn't happy in the relationship, he told me that he was happy with me.

I feel his reasons for cheating were much deeper than being bisexual. He has some interpersonal issues he needs to work on. I sensed that the whole time we were together but was unsure as to how to help him. He wouldn't tell me what was going on.

People who are bisexual are not always equally attracted to each gender. Some may want relationships with one, but sleep with another casually. Or they prefer one gender over another but enjoy the company of both. Each person is unique, and they are not more likely to cheat. Straight people cheat just as often.