I 16 now and I want to join the marine when I graduate from highschool in 2018 for two reason?

One to orotect my country and everyone else. Two because i think if i join a girl at my school who im deeply in love with will be attracted to me again and stop ignoring me and whatever. Now i never had a girlfriend so i don't know nothing about girls but i reaseach and it said girls love guys in the marines so i just wanted a way to get her back what do you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never join for someone you have a crush on.

I went out with her but a dud older than me was going and she was all over him but yesterday i found out he got kick out the first week then went ghost on her but she still dont nevermind

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude don't join for a girl.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• the first reason I respect the second reason... please don't do that you're 16!

• this will not get her back, but joining the military will improve the rest of your life