Have you ever not really been attracted to someone on a first date?

But eventually find that you start to like them after 2/3 dates?

• Yes that's normal
  • No I liked them from the start

Most Helpful Guy

• Well yes, kind of. Started dating my ex out of pure boredom. didn't really like her from the beginning, but I liked the attention. Well things shifted and we had 3 wonderfull years together before she broke my heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only guy I liked straight away was my first boyfriend, and he turned out to be a bit rubbish as a boyfriend. The guy I'm with atm I wasn't 100% about until 3rd or possibly even 4th dates, I am sooooooo happy I stuck with him though. Amazing guy who I'm falling in love with, feel very lucky to be with him.

What Guys Said 2

• I've had several first dates where I wasn't really attracted to the other person. I just try to keep the conversation going so there's not complete awkward silence.

• I'm the opposite, I do find people attractive, but, I'll toss them if I find them annoying since dating is really about weeding out the people you'll spend the rest of your life with.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah some guys that I met on a dating site. They looked good on pictures and chatting was nice, but once I met them in person they seemed totally different.

But not counting dating sites, no. I wouldn't go on a date with someone I'm not attracted in beforehand.

• yea mainly it s like that
    not necessarily a date but it always takes time for me to find someone attractive

• I have never been to a date, but I would only go on a date with someone who I find attractive beforehand.

• Yes it happened to me a few times. Suddenly I lost interest after we had a long talk.

• Well before the date, the person has to be somewhat considerably attractive for you to be willing to go. Although it did take several dates to for me to develop an actual romantic attraction towards him. Whereas it was obvious that he already felt attracted to me at first sight, as he always complimented on my looks in a really flirtatious way. Ever since, he has always given me a lot of attention and made his efforts to hold a long lasting conversation with me, which overtime made me feel more attracted to him. I guess in this case that guys tend to fall more quickly in terms of physical appearance but as a girl, it's more about personality :)