Do you think guys can get better at kissing?

I recently hooked up with this guy, and I don't mean to be judgmental but when we were making out, it wasn't the best. We want to pursue things, but I don't want to string him along, and I want to know if his kissing might get better in time.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Can yes will probably. Was it one of his first times kissing? If not than he probably won't improve much but he could have just been fumbling because he doesn't really know what he is doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to teach him how. Guys are vanilla about romance just as much as we are in the beginning. If he doesn't know what he's doing, slow it down and teach him. Practice. Critique. Practice some more until he gets it right.

What Guys Said 5

• There is no such thing as a skill you can't improve. So the answer is a clear yes. Seriously kissing isn't rocket science. And it's not really supposed to matter so much either.

• If you like him, then why does it matter? If it matters to you then talk to him about it. People in relationships have to talk.

• well yeah

• What makes a person get better in something?

• Yeah just tell him what you like. People aren't born compatible for each other, they learn

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah for sure! He might just be nervous or inexperienced. Typically the more you kiss the better it gets. You just gotta show him what you like :)